Honored Contributor

More Cases Of Harrassment-NFLN Suspends Analysts/Producer

[ Edited ]

Pretty soon it might be easier to just name the few decent men in the world............this wipes out most of the analysts on the NFL Network.prime analysis shows........

NFL Network suspended Pro Football Hall of Famer Marshall Faulk and two other former National Football League players as analysts on Monday after they and a former network executive were alleged to have sexually harassed a female colleague, Jamie Cantor, a wardrobe stylist.. Faulk and fellow on-air analysts Ike Taylor and Heath Evans, along with former executive producer Eric Weinberger and former network analysts Donovan McNabb, Warren Sapp, and Eric Davis, were named in an updated lawsuit against NFL Enterprises by Jami Cantor, a former wardrobe stylist for the network. McNabb and Davis were also suspended by their networks ESPN and Fox Sports1

QVC Forum Guidelines prevent me for even outlining what this woman went through with these guys.  Google it if you want specifics............

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Re: More Cases Of Harrassment-NFLN Suspends Analysts/Producer

[ Edited ]

Not surprised in any way. I was waiting for the sports world to start culling the herd of harassers. I think there may be far more than in the entertainment industry. Then again, sports ARE entertainment now, so...yeah.

Trusted Contributor

I wonder if there could be any facet of society that would possibly be immune to this terrible disease.

Honored Contributor

@3suwm5 wrote:

I wonder if there could be any facet of society that would possibly be immune to this terrible disease.

Honestly? I don't think so. Abusers (of any kind of abuse) come in all shapes, colors, sizes, sexes and income levels. The numbers who have experienced this....I think to NOT have been is to be unique/rare.

Honored Contributor

Not to be redundant but harassing women is a sport.

It's not discouraged, it's even great sport, guys make bets on women, make bets with each other about women.

There's no end to the harassment and abusive behavior towards women in all aspects of employment--sports, entertainment, etc.

@Spurt

Esteemed Contributor

I feel women should be free of harrassment but I do think this is getting out of hand.  Just sayin'  Sooner or later this will do MORE HARM TO WOMEN THAN GOOD.  Good thing we have cell phone to avoid any human contact at all.  This is what is is coming down to.  Personally I like the attention and I CAN HANDLE MYSELF WITHOUT TATTLING.  

Honored Contributor

@software wrote:

@Spurt Not to be redundant but harassing women is a sport.

It's not discouraged, it's even great sport, guys make bets on women, make bets with each other about women.

There's no end to the harassment and abusive behavior towards women in all aspects of employment--sports, entertainment, etc.

@software

Youd think in this day and age with the technology that we have giving us the better ability to teach and educate that things would be better but sadly things havent changed much at all...........Woman Frustrated

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Seriously, if I were a young woman, I'd be wearing a video pendant.  At work (if warranted), on dates, etc.  'Still', as I said before, a return of double-dating just might be beneficial and much safer (imo). 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

This is very sad for the victim, their families as well as the innocent family members of the accused. And especially little children who can't possibly understand what's happening.

Respected Contributor

I don't think there are any.