Contributor

Re: More Cait- Pass if your sick of it

If you don't like something, just don't watch it.  The only way things stop showing is if people don't tune in.  

Respected Contributor

I was channel surfing last night and stopped on this show and got a dandy hair tip from Cait's hairdresser.(Whoda thunk?) I usually ,when using hot rollers, roll my hair down and under but I noticed that Cait's was rolled up and back. I thought her hair looked nice so tried that with my hot rollers this morning and my hair looks GREAT! So this show IS educational and I learned something! Thanks Cait!

Respected Contributor

Most 65 year old ladies would never appear on TV in a bathing suit.  So much for Caitlyn wanting privacy.

Esteemed Contributor

@silkyk wrote:

I was channel surfing last night and stopped on this show and got a dandy hair tip from Cait's hairdresser.(Whoda thunk?) I usually ,when using hot rollers, roll my hair down and under but I noticed that Cait's was rolled up and back. I thought her hair looked nice so tried that with my hot rollers this morning and my hair looks GREAT! So this show IS educational and I learned something! Thanks Cait!

I've read if it helps just one person it's worth it. Maybe you're the one! 

Respected Contributor

These are just first few episodes. Im sure as the show progresses and Cait herself learns more about transgender it will have a lot of important information at the LBGT community, at least that is what I am hoping for.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Respected Contributor

Respected Contributor

My best male friend's daughter(now son) is transgender. Real life is so different then this show. I hope some get something out of thisshow but everyones journey is different.

I am just glad that people are learning more which will lead to better acceptance of those who are transgender. 

Trusted Contributor

Has anyone been watchining, "Becoming Us'? It's a TV show about the transgender issue. It's a drama, but it's done so well, you'd swear it was a reality show. Anyhow, they just had the season finale on Monday. It gets into how an individual's transgender journey affects the entire family.

Contributor

Me too!!!!!!