Contributor

I was happy to see have seen Jane with Isaac Mizrahi Monday morning, July 23.  She is one of my favorite hostesses and he has great explanations of all his clothing, the origin of his design, his stories of how to wear, where to wear....AND amazingly, when the QVC rep with him lets him have adequate air time he shines.   

Respected Contributor

Re: Monday Morning Chemistry

Jayne is wonderful with just about everyone. She has a great welcoming personality. She respects the vendors and is not in love with her own image or voice.

Honored Contributor

I'll take most any host with IM.  Just spare me SK, JC and KL.  Jane is always very prepared (as is the other Jayne).

Respected Contributor

I'm a fan. She seems to be the QVC "work horse" these days.

Esteemed Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

I'll take most any host with IM.  Just spare me SK, JC and KL.  Jane is always very prepared (as is the other Jayne).

I agree with  you...except for SK....i enjoy her...but with the others i have to turn the channel.......LOVE Jayne with just about everyone................love her especially with Louis D. ...they are so funny together.......i also enjoy Jane T.

Honored Contributor

I saw Jane this morning too, she idolizes IM and it shows. As was discussed in another thread, the very seasoned hosts are dancing as fast as they can, if you know what I mean.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

--------------------

I enjoy Isaac and really like to hear his product presentations. But I won't watch his Monday night shows when his regular hosts is on.    He is so much better at presenting his products when he does not have to compete with her antics!!! 

In fact, I won't watch any show when she is the host!  I get more info from the website than I do from her presentations.

Contributor

Yes, agreed.  Does QVC ever do surveys to get more precision, to identify what styles and personalities attrack their target markets?  If yes, I know they would never share results with us, the viewers and shoppers, but  I would be VERY curious to know what part of the female segment, whether 18 - 88, is attracted to that woman's style.  Does she actually bolster sales or quantity of viewers?  Oh well, it's not my channel or my business and - of course - I have a free choice to select when and who I watch Smiley Happy