Esteemed Contributor

Monday 9/7 Reminder - Ladies of London

For those interested - starts tonight 10:00 pm ET Bravo channel.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Monday 9/7 Reminder - Ladies of London

@riley1 wrote:

For those interested - starts tonight 10:00 pm ET Bravo channel.

Thanks Riley. I will be watching, I like the show last year.

I am wondering if they are going to talk about Scot Youngs suicide. I know that Noelle isn't going to back but I am curious as to how they will handle it.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Esteemed Contributor

I would think if filming was going on at that time they might touch on it JMO. I won't miss Noelle. I do enjoy this show

Esteemed Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

I would think if filming was going on at that time they might touch on it JMO. I won't miss Noelle. I do enjoy this show

I won't either.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I watched but like last season there is always some stupid conflict between Juliet and Marissa who are labelled by Caroline as the two emotional Americans after she states "I love my American friends, but"   It's getting old.  

Highlighted
Super Contributor

I watched it for the first time, jury is still out if I want to continue.
Respected Contributor

I love the scenery in Ladies of London. It was hilarious arguing over where to have Thanksgiving dinner lol! I like to watch Caroline,she certainly thinks very highly of herself there is nothing special about her at all. She is delusional.If that is high society or whatever they call it. No thanks. 

Respected Contributor

With the exception of the scenery, I thought it was just a bunch of bickering women, not ladies, by a long shot, And bad mouthing and talking behind one's back. Actually funny, But I won't watch it again.

mm

"Cats are like potato chips, you can never have just one".