Frequent Contributor

Has anyone tried Monat Hair Care Products?  I don't mind spending a little extra money if the product works but I thought I'd throw this out to you all and see what the feedback looks like.

Honored Contributor

Re: Monat Hair Care Products

I've spoken to a few friends who have used this and all have said to stay away. Actually, they're not friends; they're people I know but rarely see. I know they use it because INITIALLY I got hit with "I"m using this AMAZING hair line and you HAVE to try it!! Come to my house on XYZ day and......"

Yeah. Just like every other Multi-level marketing sell from home company. Bleh.  Ironically, I DID email one of them back much later (talking almost a year) because I'm seeing this line of products all over the place on YouTube. I mean...everyone and their brother is going on about this line. When 2 of my favorite people said they were going to try it due to their age (50's) and post-meno hair loss (hello), I though I'd email back to one of the women who had sent me an invite to her party.

Long story short, all of them said it worked.....and then they had major hair fall-out. Around the 6 month mark. This reminded me of another product (won't say it but QVC sells it all the time) that I used and had major hair-loss with. Nope. Not again.

I'm using SKINN hair products and my hair is healthy, thick and doing well. I'm sticking with it. Of course, you may have amazing results with it but all 4 of these women no longer use it, apologized for the spam they sent me and well.. there it is.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Monat Hair Care Products

@SahmIam Thanks so much for the helpful information.  I'm going to look into the line you mentioned..SKINN.  Thanks for your time.