Respected Contributor

Re: Moms on phone ignoring child.

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

Ok, this Mother did not appear upset, wasn't crying.  I looked over once and whatever she was looking at she was chuckling.  If I had thought for on second she was upset I would not have started the topic.  In fact, I would have asked the receptionist for a piece of paper and drawn pictures with the kid or found a kid's book.  Mom was horsing around on her phone. 

I guess it would have been wiser for you to hand the toy to his mother.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Esteemed Contributor

@bobby5   Silly me,  I guess I figured most people would know that nobody would complain about an upset/crying woman.  She chuckled once, the rest of the time she was just scrolling thru her phone and looking/reading stuff.

Esteemed Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

Stories are fluid.

LOL

They often change to fit the narative

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Respected Contributor

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

Ok, this Mother did not appear upset, wasn't crying.  I looked over once and whatever she was looking at she was chuckling.  If I had thought for on second she was upset I would not have started the topic.  In fact, I would have asked the receptionist for a piece of paper and drawn pictures with the kid or found a kid's book.  Mom was horsing around on her phone. 

Or throw it at her.  Woman LOL

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

I think we are all taking this too seriously.

But what do I know.  LOL

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@RoughDraft wrote:

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

Or throw it at her.  Woman LOL

@RoughDraft   *spews water*  LOLOLOL

You owe me a new keyboard.  LMAO

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Esteemed Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

@bobby5   Silly me,  I guess I figured most people would know that nobody would complain about an upset/crying woman.  She chuckled once, the rest of the time she was just scrolling thru her phone and looking/reading stuff.

Gee, you spent a whole  lot of time staring at this woman.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Esteemed Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

horse3.gif

Esteemed Contributor

@Anonymous032819   Darn straight I watched her.  I was curious as to how long it would take for her to look up and check on the little guy.

Esteemed Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

@Anonymous032819   Darn straight I watched her.  I was curious as to how long it would take for her to look up and check on the little guy.

Of that, I have no doubt.