Respected Contributor

Mom's Frantic Plea On Facebook

May be an image of 2 people, tick and text that says 'Okay before freak out....what does this look like to y'all? laid my baby down after feeding her. She was down for maybe 20 minutes. picked her up and found this. Pictures are with the flash and without the flash. **** *Update: it was a chocolate chip that fell off a Chewy granola bar was eating while feeding her thought it was a bug that had punctured her head like a tick or something.'

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Mom's Frantic Plea On Facebook

Drama Queens be Drama Queens. 🙄

Valued Contributor

@Mersha At first look, that would've freaked me out too. But this may serve as a good reminder that in life, things are not always as they first appear.

Respected Contributor

So instead of getting in there and investigating (i.e., cleansing the area), she uses that time to take photos and post on Facebook instead.  That's nuts.

Respected Contributor

It might be a first time mom and she freaked after picking the child up from a nap and ran to Facebook for help before she called the pediatrician or 911.

I remember when I was a new mom and left my baby in the infant carrier on the couch to turn off the heat on the stove.  In that time, he managed to lunge himself and the carrier on the floor.

I was hysterical and thought he would have brain damage or who knows what else.  If there was a Facebook back at that time, I would probably been on there asking for help.

It took quite awhile to get over that incident but lesson learned.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Honored Contributor

Wait until she goes to nap with gum in her mouth.  THEN you'll freak out.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

At least the story had a funny outcome.

Honored Contributor

@santorini 

Yup, that's the way they do it.   Let's take a picture and jump on Facebook first.

Same thing goes for all the store complaints and restaurant complaints, accidents, etc.  Have to go to Facebook first to register the complaint.

Respected Contributor

So instead of looking to see what the thing really is,  she takes a pic and goes on Facebook????  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

Sounds just like something my daughters forward to me that has been posted by their cousins wife!  We do lots of eye rolling and head shaking with her daily posts.