Honored Contributor

For the last couple of months I have tried to opt out of Q emails. I am tired of being tracked ,and a hard sell, sent to my email

If I want something, I know how to purchase it. Please can you help me? I am a regular customer. My husband can attest to that, believe me

However ,I  really don't want all these  emails. Can you please make them stop?

Thank you

Esteemed Contributor

Just open a throwaway account and change your account preferences to it. Works a charm and you never have to open it.

Honored Contributor

I shouldn't be forced to do that..No means no, and I think they should respect that..but ,thank you for your suggestion @Still Raining 

Honored Contributor

Re: Mods please help

[ Edited ]

Here is the latest.. I already purchased 2 sets of these

Order the Item You Browsed | View in Browser
QVCNEWTRENDINGDEALS
We Love It, Too! Don't miss out on the item you viewed—it'll be gone before you know it SHOP NOW
SHOP NOW
SHOP NOWSHOP NOW
SHOP NOW
Plants, Bulbs & Trees
BEAUTYSTYLEJEWELRY
GARDENELECTRONICSCOOK
SHOESHANDBAGSHOME
CONTACT USQCARD(R)RETURNS
Honored Contributor

Just unsubscribe.  Go to the bottom of the email and click on unsubscribe.  

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree  I have already, about 4 times

Esteemed Contributor

@cherry wrote:

I shouldn't be forced to do that..No means no, and I think they should respect that..but ,thank you for your suggestion @Still Raining 

Isnt that the truth?  However here in the real world.....

Honored Contributor

go to MY ACCOUNT

see the COMMUNICATION PREFERENCES

click on EMAIL & MOBILE PREFERENCES

click or unclick any or all features/alerts

click on SUBMIT

When updating your email preferences, please allow up to 10 business days for any changes to take effect.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Qvc tracks me all over the internet. Mmore so than any place I shop.  Horrible.  As soon as i look at anything it follows me everywhere.  Big photos of everything I have bought or have looked at.  I go to NAI and opt out.  But that works for only a bit. The emails I unsubscribe to.  But the tracking is cheap.  Makes me so mad sometimes i go somewhere else and buy what I need.  They put big photos right where I need to read on other sights.

Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

@chrystaltree  I have already, about 4 times

Visit Email Preferences to review your email selections or opt out of all QVC Promotional emails.