Respected Contributor

I don't watch a lot of shopping channels anymore.  I used to watch it a lot.  I turned on Hsn and noticed how great the models looked.  What ever they were modeling was accented with accessories and colors that match.  Whoever dresses the Qvc models has some crazy taste.  

Honored Contributor

When I do watch a "shopping" channel I mostly watch HSN, rarely QVC for more than a couple of minutes.

Honored Contributor

Yes the stylists here on the Q leave much to be desired.  At least they seem to have stopped putting them in tops 2 sizes to small.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

For me, it works both ways.  Sometimes I think that the QVC models look great, sometimes not.  Same with HSN.  The styling often depends on the clothing line that they are selling.  As an example, we are likely to see a scarf or two when it's Isaac, and I don't like how close to the neck that they are worn.  I happen to think that DG2 jeans are worn too tight.  I don't care for the HSN Shop the Runway shows, too much prancing and twirling and drama with hats and garment swinging, in my opinion.  There are only a few things I do not like. Mostly I have positive feelings about the way that the models are styled on both networks.

Honored Contributor

I think the clothes on hsn,are even worse than qvc.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

I think some of the models on HSN are given clothes to model that are way too tight.  Takes away from the look they're trying to present.

Trusted Contributor

Sorry, some of the clothes the models wear on HSN do not flatter them, they squeeze  into the pants, leggings, etc., that leave nothing to the imagination, legs look like sausage casings and you can see every nook and cranny.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't purchase from HSN any longer so I really don't watch but do browse & the models also wear very tight clothing.   

Honored Contributor

I agree that HSN does a fantastic job of styling their models.  Much better than QVC.  

Esteemed Contributor

I wish HSN would stop having their models pull at the side of their pants and waistbands to to show how stretchy the garment is.