Contributor

Model Katia just won the title in the Mrs. New Jersey Pageant

She and I have been in touch for some 12 years, so I made the trip from Phoenix to New Jersey to attend the pageant and finally meet her. I watched the Miss America Pageant faithfully every year, and it was so exciting to attend one.
Respected Contributor

Re: Model Katia just won the title in the Mrs. New Jersey Pageant

That’s AWESOME news!!! I knew she could do it!! Congrats to Katia and thanks for sharing that great achievement with us!!! 🤗🤗🤗
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Congrats on her win!

Respected Contributor

@peggles I know this has to be a thrilling experience for you. Katia is a beautiful, poised lady. Congratulations!

Trusted Contributor

That's amazing!!! Congratulations Katia!

Respected Contributor

@peggles  Katia is gorgeous! Thank you for sharing the news and I'm so glad that you got to see her win the pageant- that must've been a lot of fun to watch. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@peggles wrote:
She and I have been in touch for some 12 years, so I made the trip from Phoenix to New Jersey to attend the pageant and finally meet her. I watched the Miss America Pageant faithfully every year, and it was so exciting to attend one.

@peggles  - How wonderful that you were able to attend how incredibly exciting that she won!  So glad to hear.  She's stunning and I bet she's as beautiful on the inside too.  

Thanks for sharing the news.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Wow.....I didn't know!  She's the only true runway model at QVC.  But she has a gorgeous face.  And a voice!  I love the way she sings.  Very talented.  If they had a talent competition, I'm sure she sang. Thankful she's away from the terrible things in Hati (her home country)  Katia Biassou is her full name.

Respected Contributor

I'm thrilled for her!

How wonderful you were able to attend!

She is beautiful and seems so nice. She's always on Kim's shows and I wondered why she isn't there tonight. Can't think of a better reason to miss the show!!

Esteemed Contributor

That's wonderful!  I'm really happy she won!  Thanks so much for letting us know.❤️🌸