Honored Contributor

@Shorty2U I understand why you would be thinking of the old days...you have been thru a lot!

....Try to stay positive (yes I know, easy for me to say) and take care.

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you for the responses. And I too send prayers to those who are dealing with losses and illnesses. Still dreaming of the old days..lol.. and trying to focus on painting (and good music). I do get to movies and such (places where i can sit) so I do get out when back isn't acting up! So I'm grateful. 

My brother made it through surgery ok,. (His former active lifestyle probably will help with recovery) Hope he can come home from hospital tomorrow and hope he can walk ok with no pain, The surgery went well Drs said! Thankfully! 

I go for laser type surgery to get my cataract lenses cleared in Sept. Still have to get my heart tests (Monday) and am praying they're ok! I'm more worried about the heart test than the lenses!)

Lastly now they found a lesion in my (adult) son and he has to go for a complete CAT scan next. *and he will need micro surgery) Hes been having pain and lost 70 lbs in 6 months and on a diet. Although he could have stood to lose 25 lbs but not this much! He is way too thin! (We all thought at first it was his new job because its very hard manual labor so we figured hes not used to it thus the weight loss!) Now we are concerned with this lesion they found and praying this is nothing serious and the reason he lost all the weight! He also had blood work done, didn't get those results yet.

Well anyway thanks for listening, didn't mean to complain. I am grateful for a lot of things even though this year is becoming very trying! So that made me think of the good ole days. 

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Honored Contributor

I'll be thinking of you and your family.  My best wishes for good outcomes.

Honored Contributor
I understand. There was an old saying..”when you have your health, you have everything”. I really believe it after dealing with serious health issues for the past five years. Sure has out a total stop to my travel plans after retiring.