Respected Contributor

Re: Missing our posting friends........

BonneMere was supposed to be RRR.

Honored Contributor

I really liked Rondell, I wish she would come back.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Honored Contributor

On 2/24/2015 muttmom said:

BonneMere was supposed to be RRR.

Yes, she had various names, not just the rainbow/ribbon takeoffs.

Honored Contributor

On 2/24/2015 NoelSeven said:

I really liked Rondell, I wish she would come back.

I liked her too. She was always very kind.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

I hope Gato comes back soon. She's an asset to the board
Honored Contributor

I also really miss our friend from San Diego and keeping up with her grandson. Wasn't his name Dennis? Now I can't think of hers.

She would find a new blue marble every so often Smile

I really, really liked talking with her. She happened to be on Viewpoints one Thanksgiving Day when DD and I had a homemade pie crust fail, and she took the time to try to explain how to do it correctly, and she did it in the middle of preparing her own family Thanksgiving dinner. A couple of months later she took a job at a beauty salon

She was such a wonderful lady.

Honored Contributor

I also really miss our friend from San Diego and keeping up with her grandson. Wasn't his name Dennis? Now I can't think of hers.

I really, really liked talking with her. She happened to be on Viewpoints one Thanksgiving Day when DD and I had a homemade pie crust fail, and she took the time to try to explain how to do it correctly, and she did it in the middle of preparing her own family Thanksgiving dinner. A couple of months later she took a job at a beauty salon

dawnsmom......she is a sweet and kind lady!

i will tell her you said hello! Kiss

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

raven has been around.....i know i last saw her on a thread i had of a "little house."

gato has also been around, but uses different names.....she is ALWAYS great about putting the name GATO in her signature though. no need to guess who she is. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Ages ago I used to be in email contact with Dawnsmom for some time. Then, at some point a couple of years ago, I was unceremoniously dropped. I have no idea what I could have done or said, but my emails were blocked and I never talked to her again. I wish people would just tell you what you did. I know that I never did or said anything to purposely hurt or offend her.

I do hope she is well and I still think of her often.

Honored Contributor

On 2/24/2015 chickenbutt said:

Ages ago I used to be in email contact with Dawnsmom for some time. Then, at some point a couple of years ago, I was unceremoniously dropped. I have no idea what I could have done or said, but my emails were blocked and I never talked to her again. I wish people would just tell you what you did. I know that I never did or said anything to purposely hurt or offend her.

I do hope she is well and I still think of her often.

aww...I am sorry about that chicken...that has to hurt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**