Trusted Contributor

I don't know her name.....I saw her on an older live showing...

I do not see her on the photos of the faces of the host.

She is young, long dark hair.....she sort of looks like you  can't see her neck???  Looks like she doesn't have one...I do not mean this in bad way, or mean......just wondered what her name is?

Valued Contributor

Perhaps Nancy Hornback?  I don't see her much on main Q these days (think she's mostly on 2/BIQ), but she's let her hair grow out a lot.

Contributor

I think you mean Alex butler. I think she is gone.

Honored Contributor

I'm guessing Alex Butler.  She's gone and there are a few threads about it and photos within the threads. 

Trusted Contributor

Yes, you mean Alex Butler.  I have a few guesses why she is gone, but we will never know the real reason.  IMO, she didn't seem to fit the QVC "image."  I hope she goes on to bigger and better things. 

Trusted Contributor

@Jaspersmom wrote:

Yes, you mean Alex Butler.  I have a few guesses why she is gone, but we will never know the real reason.  IMO, she didn't seem to fit the QVC "image."  I hope she goes on to bigger and better things. 

Sorry to hear that, she seemed like a very nice person.....hope she is doing just fine and found a great job...

Respected Contributor

I looked in the hosts photos but didn't see any of the new people there.  If it's actually Alex Butler, I don't think she could ever fit in with the other hosts - just not the type of person they usuallly hire.

I do have another comment to make, however.  In photos of the existing hosts, the photo of Pat looks like it was taken when she was about 21.  Very pretty, but hardly the Mother of a 21 year old. Please update that one.  

And also, please update the photo on the home page of David V. 

It must also have been taken about 20 years ago. Nothing llike him today. Definitely two cases of false advertising.

Esteemed Contributor

Seriously?  Pat's photo looks like it was taken yesterday.  The female hosts change up hairstyles, but Pat has the best head of hair on TV......

Honored Contributor

Re: Missing host

[ Edited ]

@Perkup wrote:

I looked in the hosts photos but didn't see any of the new people there.  If it's actually Alex Butler, I don't think she could ever fit in with the other hosts - just not the type of person they usuallly hire.

I do have another comment to make, however.  In photos of the existing hosts, the photo of Pat looks like it was taken when she was about 21.  Very pretty, but hardly the Mother of a 21 year old. Please update that one.  

It must also have been taken about 20 years ago. Nothing llike him today. Definitely two cases of false advertising.

I think that looks just like Pat in the face. The only difference is she has bangs now.  If you want to get picky, there are maybe 1 or 2 of the women who still have the same hairstyle as they do in those photos.  I can't imagine they have the time or inclination to take new photos everytime a host makes a change. 

Not only would they have to change the Meet the Hosts page but all the other photos on the site of the hosts advertising the shows they do or their blogs, not to mention the promo spots they do and the show intros. 

Also hosts don't get added to the Meet the Host page until they are done with their probationery period.      

Honored Contributor

@Perkup wrote:

False advertising?