Honored Contributor

Missing cash back on Shopping rebate sites and getting refunded

I usually shop on Rakuten and Mr Rebates.

With Mr. Rebates  I have to wait 30 days before I can report missing any cash back on an order I placed  through them... then it can take weeks longer to find out if you are going to get the rebate when you report it missing after the 30 days. 

With Rakuten, they instantly give you the rebate in your cash back without waiting 30 days...while they investigate.  Nice that you do not have to wait a month and maybe forget in time to report the missing cash back. I like that they take care of you right away!

I usually I never have any issues with my cash back with either site,  but seems like when I place my $400 dog food order every 5 or so months with CHEWEY.com, my cash back is always delayed and I have to report it.  It is the website that you order from responsibility to give the OK for the rebate.  For some reason Chewy is just not on the ball....

I get checks totaling about $300 a month between both sites just for shopping for stuff I always do anyway. It is great!👏👏👏

Honored Contributor

Re: Missing cash back on Shopping rebate sites and getting refunded

Anyone who does much online shopping and doesn't use a rebate site is just throwing money away.  I've collected over $5,000 from Mr. Rebates. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I like Mr Rebates because you can let the amount build up before you request it.  

Honored Contributor

Huh.  I stopped using Rakuten and Mr Rebates and now use TopCashBack exclusively.   Money is paid faster, and it's easier to keep track if I return something.

Honored Contributor

I have lots of computer ISP issues and no patience.  So I do not allow any tracking sites on here, not that I sign up for deliberately, anyway.  

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

Huh.  I stopped using Rakuten and Mr Rebates and now use TopCashBack exclusively.   Money is paid faster, and it's easier to keep track if I return something.

@Tinkrbl44 @I will look into this site!