Esteemed Contributor

Re: Missing University of Utah Student

There seems to be some preconceived ideas about what a sugar daddy site is like or about.

Truth is, they have been around for as long as the internet has been.

Here's one sugar daddy site.

This is under their "About Us" at sugar daddy meet dot com. No, I'm not a member, but wanting to educate myself, and to learn more, I visited this one.

I have removed their name/link in the text below.

Read quick, because I'm betting that it won't last long.

"

is a straight sugar daddy dating site for wealthy male sugar daddies and female sugar babies. It has been online for over a decade, since its inception in 2007. The site operates on a freemium model. Under this model, a user is allowed free access to the website, but must pay a subscription fee to use extra or premium features. ****** is owned by Successful Match dot com 

The slogan of ****** is "Sugar Makes Life Sweeter". It claimed 1.3 million approved users as of December 2015, with daily active users over 500K+. The membership composition of ****** is approximately 25% sugar daddies and 75% sugar babies. It has enjoyed tremendous success in terms of helping over hundreds of thousands sugar daddies and sugar babies find mutually beneficial relationships since 2007.

How It Works

The ******* business model is membership driven. Members include rich and successful men and young and attractive women, such as doctors, lawyers, other professionals, financiers, benefactors along with beautiful, intelligent and classy college students, aspiring actresses and models.

Members must be upgraded to a paid PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP in order to establish contact (initiate messages) with other members. PREMIUM MEMBERSHIPS also have security options and can view the last login times of other members and access advanced search features.

Why ****** Is Different

******* specifically caters to wealthy male sugar daddies and attractive female sugar babies. If you are looking for a gay sugar daddy or a cougar, this isn't the site for you. ***** has been included as one of the top effective platforms for sugar daddy dating on many authoritative sugar daddy dating review websites since 2015.

Customers are provided 24/7 services with various methods of customer support, such as free phone contact, live support along with email support. We allow members to verify their photos to confirm that they are actually the people who they represent themselves to be.

At ******** members can meet many real sugar daddies who have verified their photos and income. And we also understand that privacy is often crucial to our members. To address this, members' email addresses can be hidden when communicating. In addition, members can hide their profiles/photos from particular members or set up a private album that is open only to certain other members.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Holy cow!  Straight up both parties using one another for what they want.  

My personal opinion (not that you care) is that this is sad.

Esteemed Contributor

@golding76 wrote:

Holy cow!  Straight up both parties using one another for what they want.  

My personal opinion (not that you care), but I think this is sad.

That's what I was trying to say several pages ago!

It's a mutually beneficial "relationship" for both parties.

There can even be written and signed contracts between the two parties spelling out what is expected from each person.

"I'll accompany you to parties, vacations, and provide companionship, and in exchange for that, you'll pay my schooling, my rent, etc"

Sex is NOT always a part of these "relationships".

Sometimes it is.

Sometimes there is NO sex.

It's whatever the two people agree to.

Esteemed Contributor

This story is tragically horrible and so sad. I feel terrible for her family and I cannot imagine what her last hours were like and what her family is going through. So sad.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Trusted Contributor

the home where she was killed is about  1 1/2 miles from me i have driven past it numerous times

Honored Contributor

It might have been a good idea to have carried pepper spray.

What a tragedy............I'm hoping students (and everyone) are paying attention to these unfortunate cases.

RIP

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Pepper spray isn't going to save you.

Picture it.

A young woman goes over to a guys house.

She sets her purse down on the end table.

They sit next to each other on the couch, and start to make out.

Things start to get a little rough.

He over powers her, because he is bigger and stronger than her.

Her purse which contains the pepper spray is out of reach.

Or.........

They go to his bedroom.

They start to make out.

Maybe he talks her in to recreating a scene from "50 Shades of Grey".

He get too rough.

Her pepper spray which is in her purse sits on an end table in the livingroom.

Can't always depend on pepper spray saving you (general "you").

Trusted Contributor

it is sad.  butwe must remember that any choice we make extends to ourl oved ones as well.

i really feel for her family

Honored Contributor

@shortbreadlover wrote:

the home where she was killed is about  1 1/2 miles from me i have driven past it numerous times

@shortbreadlover, hi, neighbor. We live just a few miles south in Hermosa Beach.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@MorningLover wrote:

@Cakers3 

KUTV 2News reported this info. 

Contractor: Suspect in MacKenzie Lueck's murder wanted hidden room in basement.

'The contractor said he has text messages that show Ajayi’s persistence to get the job done quickly as Ajayi pressured him for a quote.'

@MorningLover   And the point is........??  He says he has text messages-have they been made public??

My point is everyone has a story after the fact; this room has no bearing on this case.

I stand by my assertion that this tid-bit lends nothing to this case and most likely will never make it to court.  It does not prove any intent and only opens up another Pandora's box for like-minded psychotics to complete the "task" as I have already mentioned.

Whether he asked for such a room to be built, as creepy as that seems, doesn't prove his guilt.  Only the DNA and finding her remains on his property will determine the outcome of this horrific crime.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh