Occasional Contributor

Re: Missing Mom, Savannah Spurlock's Remains Found; Arrests

Your comparison to human beings including children who are murdered, raped, assaulted by morally lacking subjects to someone looking at a cellphone is trite and totally missing the differentiation. 

Honored Contributor

We all know she didn't deserve to be murdered. But the poor lifestyle choices she made certainly played into her situation. I wonder if the fathers involved will help care for these kids in a responsible way. 

Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

We really don't know anything about this poor woman. She might have have mental problems, and was just doing her best to get by, hanging on by a thead ,mentally/emotionally

What ever it was, she didn't deserve to be murdered

That is NOT what we are saying.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have no idea what her mental state ,  or her state of  being able to think rationally was. They all have a great deal of bearing on the choices she made. Perhaps she was bipolar ,and off of her meds, who knows? Not I

Esteemed Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@sidsmom wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

She was a mom ,of 4 kids ,going out to bars ,and leaving with men ,is really just not what she should had done.

@goldensrbest 

But WHO was she? Is she someone famous?  

Why is the media latched on to this murder?

@sidsmom  Nonsense question.  Ask the media why this murder was reported.

Someone famous?  Are you saying only a famous person deserves media attention??

Savannah was important to those who loved her.

Three posts by you so far implying that this story didn't merit attention because she isn't famous.  Who she was matters to her family and close friends. 

You do not matter.

@Cakers3  What a harsh and ugly thing to say.  Everyone matters to their family and close friends.  Of course they do. 

Your post could have ended after the first paragraph.  @sidsmom isn't the only one asking why the murder of this person is being reported and followed when so many others aren't. 

What you said to her is just ugly.

Keepin' it real.
Esteemed Contributor

@cherry wrote:

I have no idea what her mental state ,  or her state of  being able to think rationally was. They all have a great deal of bearing on the choices she made. Perhaps she was bipolar ,and off of her meds, who knows? Not I

O.M.G.  Mental illness is not always the answer.

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT wrote:

For some time now, there has been a huge search for a missing mother of five children in CT.  She and her ex-husband have had a very bad relationship for a couple years.  He certainly is a person of high interest in her disappearance, and there seems to be proof of his highly suspicious behavior and some blood evidence. She was a devoted mother.  They both were people of enormous wealth.

The authorities have searched and searched for her body, with no results.  He ex has hired a very expensive and cagey attorney, who has even suggested she has perhaps just abandoned her life and children and is still alive.

A terrible situation and proves no matter how responsibly one has led their life, with millions of dollars in assets, anything is possible.

And it sounds like she had reported her intense fear of him and what he was capable of doing. This is a most heartbreaking situation. She loved those kids and for him to say she abandoned them is sick.

Esteemed Contributor

@rubyrosedreamer wrote:

Your comparison to human beings including children who are murdered, raped, assaulted by morally lacking subjects to someone looking at a cellphone is trite and totally missing the differentiation. 

@rubyrosedreamer  The point is actions have consequences. 

Keepin' it real.
Respected Contributor

@cherry wrote:

you seem to repeatedluy throw in bi polar and off the meds in many comments

Honored Contributor

This name sounds familiar. I must have seen it on the news. I'm sorry to hear this.