Honored Contributor

Re: Missing Mom, Savannah Spurlock's Remains Found; Arrests

There are so many missing persons...it's hard to keep up and usually you only hear about a case after a person's remains are found or if there are suspect criminals involved. currently there are 58 people missing in my state alone. 

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

There are so many missing persons...it's hard to keep up and usually you only hear about a case after a person's remains are found or if there are suspect criminals involved. currently there are 58 people missing in my state alone. 

@SilleeMee 

I think that's why this case has come back to the forefront in the news and on social media, because they think they have found the remains.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Valued Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

She was a mom ,of 4 kids ,going out to bars ,and leaving with men ,is really just not what she should had done.

ITA - she was 22 years old and had 4 children. Also had a DUI in December and her recently born twins were in the custody of the father due to an incident while she was in the maternity ward. It was reported her mother encouraged her to go out that night!!!!! Let that sink in. Didn't the parents see she was out of control and deserately needed help? SMH My daughter who is about the same age said that instead of telling her to go out to a bar the mother should have been talking to her about poor life choices. 

Honored Contributor

@staciesmom wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

She was a mom ,of 4 kids ,going out to bars ,and leaving with men ,is really just not what she should had done.

ITA - she was 22 years old and had 4 children. Also had a DUI in December and her recently born twins were in the custody of the father due to an incident while she was in the maternity ward. It was reported her mother encouraged her to go out that night!!!!! Let that sink in. Didn't the parents see she was out of control and deserately needed help? SMH My daughter who is about the same age said that instead of telling her to go out to a bar the mother should have been talking to her about poor life choices. 

OMGosh--is all this true?

Honored Contributor

Sounds like the apple didn't fall far from the tree. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cherry wrote:

Your post makes absolute no sense at all..if you are ill you need meds. Sometimes they work for people, and sometimes not

My sons best friend had a bipolar mother and aunt. I  have seen this up close and personal.I know a bit about it  and certainly do not claim to be a Dr

A family member of mine had a friend who was bipolar and I agree with you about their behavior.  There were times this person was a pleasure to be with and other times it was terrible.  If and when the person was off her meds she was hostile, vulgar and dangerous.  

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Trusted Contributor

How tragic for her family, but as for her, you lie down with dogs, you get fleas.

dee

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Deonnagrrl wrote:

She didn't choose to be murdered. Whoever killed her did that.  I think we should all be able to walk the world without being in danger of murder.  I feel terrible for her family.  

I believe she wasn't out for a walk. Obviously you haven;'t read up on it. However, I do feel for her family. She may have been on the stroll for $$, we don't know. She did leave a bar with 2 men in the early hours, that is known. She left 4 children, including 1 month old twins.

dee

Trusted Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

@Johnnyeager wrote:

If you hang glide, mountain climb, go deep sea diving, ride a motorcycle or any other activity which could be dangerous, what proceeded this, usually?

You have some training, take lessons from experts, procure the right equipment, learn to avoid obstacles, learn what the dangers are and how to mitigate them, and on and so forth......

I'm not blaming this woman at all, but was she adequately prepared for something negative which could happen if you want to equate going out to a bar to a sport activity.

We are responsible for our own behavior.

AMEN AND HALLELUJAH.

dee

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@deedledeedeedle wrote:

@Deonnagrrl wrote:

She didn't choose to be murdered. Whoever killed her did that.  I think we should all be able to walk the world without being in danger of murder.  I feel terrible for her family.  

I believe she wasn't out for a walk. Obviously you haven;'t read up on it. However, I do feel for her family. She may have been on the stroll for $$, we don't know. She did leave a bar with 2 men in the early hours, that is known. She left 4 children, including 7 month old twins.

dee

@deedledeedeedle  She left with 3 men and her twins were a FEW WEEKS old.

@Staciesmom I hadn't read about her other issues in any of the articles I pulled up. WOW.