Trusted Contributor

Re: Miss Piggy and Kermit are over

@Vickiv wrote:

I am in disbelief,shocked after 40 years! Nothing is scared even in the puppet world . I am losing my confidence in long relationships. So many breakups lately. I can't bear this one! I'll stop watching them and I guess I'll be watching the bad lady instead at least she has permission to play.

Who is the "bad" lady?????? I don't get scared by anything Hollywood lately.

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Valued Contributor

And yet Bert and Ernie remain together all these years.

be2.jpg

'Just goes to show ya.

lol

Respected Contributor

@Preds    George Hamilton would never go for Miss Piggy...He's too much in love...with himself!  Also, Miss Piggy is ageless;  George Hamilton has probably had mucho work done!

Honored Contributor

@Justice4all wrote:

@Preds    George Hamilton would never go for Miss Piggy...He's too much in love...with himself!  Also, Miss Piggy is ageless;  George Hamilton has probably had mucho work done!

Yes, but Miss Piggy and GH could lounge around and enjoy all her money and servents. He could tan and she could ... be a diva.  Match made in "hog" heaven.  As long as they told each other how great they are. Smiley Wink

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

No Preds, no.  Hamilton's net worth is in the tens of millions.  And I think he's done with tanning since his skin cancer scare.  Besides, Piggy's a natural and a much better actor.  Hamilton's over the hill; Piggy's got a long career ahead!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sorry to burst your bubble, Surfk, but Bert and Ernie are on the rocks too.  Spongebob's been turning heads.

Esteemed Contributor

Don't want to hijack the thread, but rumor has it that Barbie and Ken are calling it quits as well.  Smiley Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

LOL...I love this thread!...LOL

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Respected Contributor

@Citrine1. That's REALLY OLD NEWS!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well, we'd better keep an eye on George and Martha, the hippos, not the Washingtons!