@vacationday wrote:

@jeanlake wrote:

How to accentuate the positive?

• He's smart to keep his job
  • He certainly can attract women easily
  • Miranda's trying something different
  • They're attractive people
  • That's all I've got

He kind of has that pretty boy look but has a nice body.  

@vacationday 

Back in the day, the cop was a stripper.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Re: Miranda Lambert's New Husband

@Diva on The Q wrote:

@Harvard99: Why do you think she needs therapy??? 

@Diva on The Q 

Maybe because she only chooses men who are already in a relationship (and some have babies) with someone else???

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

Miranda hasn’t been the same since Blake wronged her . I think she’s acting out pretending she’s over him.Her choices are irresponsible.But they are her choices.

This isn’t going to end well.I hope there are good caring people around to catch her from free falling & spiraling.

@NicksmomESQ 

Blake didn't wrong her, she cheated on him, multiple times and she got caught.

Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom  I heard it was the other way around.I guess we’ll never know for sure.

Trusted Contributor

Let's give it a year. Maybe less.  She was blinded by passion, and now she is stuck with his infant with another woman.  She needs someone as strong as she is with as much or more money than she has.  JMO

Respected Contributor

Sorry but doubt this will last!

Honored Contributor

@Bridgegal wrote:

@croemer wrote:

@beckyb1012 wrote:

It seems to be a pattern for her she does not care about.  Cheaters in all directions.

Remember Blake was married when he first met Miranda back in 2005. I do hope Blake and Gwen get married they seem so right together and happy. 

Image result for blake shelton first wife

AND...she was engaged. I have lost all respect for Miranda...she cares about herself and to heck with others.

@croemer wrote:

@beckyb1012 wrote:

It seems to be a pattern for her she does not care about.  Cheaters in all directions.

Remember Blake was married when he first met Miranda back in 2005. I do hope Blake and Gwen get married they seem so right together and happy. 

AND...she was engaged. I have lost all respect for Miranda...she cares about herself and to heck with others.

Is this the new husband or the Blake one?  This one is cute in a baby         faced sort of way.

Thats Blake...new hubby...

Miranda Lambert, Brendan Mcloughlin

From E News: 

The headlines surrounding Miranda Lambert's wedding celebration have taken a turn.

Over the long holiday weekend, the country music singer surprised fans when she revealed on Instagram that she was married.

As for the lucky guy, Its New York Police Department officer Brendan McLoughlin.

"In honor of Valentine's Day I wanted to share some news. I met the love of my life. And we got hitched!" Miranda shared on Instagram. "My heart is full. Thank you Brendan Mcloughlin for loving me for.... me."

While fans were quick to celebrate the happy news, more information is coming out about Miranda's new groom. In particular, headlines are surfacing about his past relationships.

According to multiple reports, the 27-year-old officer had been engaged to another woman named Jackie Bruno until just months before marrying Miranda.

move
close

Up Next
Miranda Lambert's New Husband Has a 3-Month-Old Kid

According to People, Jackie and Brendan ended their relationship when Kaihla Rettinger—the mother of Doug's son—messaged Jackie to let her know she was seven months pregnant with the officer's child.

"She was engaged to Brendan and he cheated on her and got another girl pregnant," Jackie's mom Carol Bruno told Us Weekly. "It's all true."

Carol added, "Jackie was in Sweden playing professional soccer, got injured and came home and the girl contacted her. She broke the news to her. [Brendan] tried to deny it and then begged her to stay with him. She was only going for a few months to play, he was begging her to marry him before she left, even though he knew the girl was pregnant."

E! News has reached out to Carol, Jackie, Kaihla and Brendan for additional comment.

Ultimately, Miranda and Brendan are staying quiet after the Grammy winner shared her happy wedding news on Instagram over the weekend.

And despite the headlines, the honeymoon phase doesn't appear to be slowing down for the "Over You" singer and her husband.

"We've never, ever seen her so happy and think she's finally found her one and only," a source shared with Entertainment Tonight. "Miranda and Brendan both want kids. [She] never felt ready to have children until she met Brendan and now she's excited to be a stepmom. She even says it's great practice for when she has a baby."

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

@FlowerBear wrote:

Sorry but doubt this will last!

Very sad but I think I would think that Miley and Liam's marriage will last a bit longer than this one of Miranda's. Time will tell.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Frequent Contributor

I look at it this way, why would anyone cheat on Blake?  He is extremely handsome and desirable....unless, he had a physical impairment or couldn't perform his husbandly duties due to hitting the bottle too hard.  But I would have to disregard that theory because of Miranda's ongoing animus toward him which could only suggest that he cheated on her besides the fact she has stated as much in a recent interview.   

Respected Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

He had long curly hair? Smiley Surprised