Honored Contributor

Miranda Lambert's New Husband

Miranda Lambert and Brendan McLoughlin were married January 26.

She's 35; he's 27 and a NYPD officer, and former model.

They met November 2, 2018 when she was performing on GMA and he was on patrol in Times Square.

NOW ---

Last year he was engaged to another girl. He cheated on her, with a lawyer,  and as a result became a father (with the woman he was cheating with) three days after he met Miranda. Of course his fiancee broke up with him when she found out he was cheating on her - she found out when the woman he was cheating with, who was living with him and his family,  told him she was expecting his baby. 

OK

Can she trust him? Or do you think she's absolutely crazy for getting involved with him? Do you think this might be a quick annulment or do you think Miranda knows all this and doesn't care? 

IMHO - No, yes, could be, and probably! *shaking head*

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Miranda Lambert's New Husband

Do not live their life so will not speculate on the relationship they have.  Wishing all parties the best.

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Trusted Contributor

She's got problems, bigger than just him.  He's looking for fame and fortune, she needs therapy.  I hope she gets some help.  She has a beautiful voice.

Honored Contributor

It seems to be a pattern for her she does not care about.  Cheaters in all directions.

Remember Blake was married when he first met Miranda back in 2005. I do hope Blake and Gwen get married they seem so right together and happy. 

Image result for blake shelton first wife

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

One wonders if the appeal here is an instant husband and baby.

But I suspect her management team and lawyers are working overtime right now.

Someone previously posted they give this 6 months.

I give it until after the ACMs in April.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Trusted Contributor

He kind of won the lottery....(money ). Kind of like Vicki's boyfriend on RHOC, it's a money thing. IMO

Honored Contributor

Didn't she recently throw a salad on someone? I saw a pic of her new hubby and he's a nice looking man. Will it last? Neither one of them sound very stable but who knows.

Respected Contributor

I like Blake, but he's been married too many times, I guess only twice?  Still, Gwen if she's smart won't tie the knot with him.

Honored Contributor

Goodness!

Add a stumbling drunk and you've got an episode of Shameless.

Honored Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

It seems to be a pattern for her she does not care about.  Cheaters in all directions.

Remember Blake was married when he first met Miranda back in 2005. I do hope Blake and Gwen get married they seem so right together and happy. 

Image result for blake shelton first wife

AND...she was engaged. I have lost all respect for Miranda...she cares about herself and to heck with others.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**