Honored Contributor

Re: Miranda Lambert's New Husband

@lulu1 wrote:

@beckyb1012 wrote:

It seems to be a pattern for her she does not care about.  Cheaters in all directions.

Remember Blake was married when he first met Miranda back in 2005. I do hope Blake and Gwen get married they seem so right together and happy. 

Image result for blake shelton first wife

He had long curly hair? Smiley Surprised

Go google Blake Shelton, "Austin" and watch the youtube of the hit that put him on the map.  I feel in love with his hair @lulu1 .  This was his high school sweetheart and she was his manager in the beginning.  Last report was she was 8 years older than her rodeo boyfriend.  Mercy.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Can she trust him?  He better worry about whether or not he can trust her.

This woman has a history of being with other women's spouses and significant others.

As far as why would she cheat on Blake?  Because she's a pig?  Because she doesn't take her wedding vows seriously?  Because she didn't think she would get caught?  Because she thought the grass was greener on the other side?

IMO Blake isn't all that cute.  He's okay but nothing to write home about. 

JLo has been cheated on and look at her.  If someone would cheat on JLo, anyone anywhere is at risk.  LOL   

Frequent Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

This woman has a history of being with other women's spouses and significant others.

As far as why would she cheat on Blake?  Because she's a pig?  Because she doesn't take her wedding vows seriously?  Because she didn't think she would get caught?  Because she thought the grass was greener on the other side?

JLo has been cheated on and look at her.  If someone would cheat on JLo, anyone anywhere is at risk.  LOL   

Your last sentence reminds me of what happened to Christy Brinkley.  

Esteemed Contributor

I think there's plenty of reason to doubt any of them including Blake. He and Miranda started their life together cheating so it comes as no surprise it ended that way.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Lipstickdiva   

Image result for Bravo gif

Except that ...Blake not being anything to write home about.Woman Wink

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]
@LipstickDiva wrote:

Most likely some of the same things Kaynette Williams may have said about Blake when he dumped her for Miranda. Smiley Sad

eta ~ I was just thinking that may have sounded like snark regarding @Lipstickdiva 's post and it's definitely not. I agree with you, Lipstickdiva, and what you posted but as I was reading it, it hit me that Blake's first wife probably felt some of those same thoughts. My feeling is they're all pretty much birds of a feather...hopefully with room for change so they can all have happier times in the future.

Honored Contributor

His first wife...Kaynette seemed like a wonderful person. I hear she is a teacher in Kansas...she said Oklahoma wasn't big enough for She, Blake and Miranda...so I think that says it all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Esteemed Contributor

Hope she enjoys supporting him - while he cheats on her. Miranda seems to be very vulnerable and lonely --- and she obviously needs attention --- like most celebrities/actors. They live in LaLaLand.