Respected Contributor

Re: Minoxidil/Rogaine for Women

I suggest that you may want to try XFusion powder while you try to decide about other options.  I have been losing hair as a side effect of medication that I must take.  The XFusion powder has been a great help in filling in the thinning areas on my scalp to disguise the hair loss.  It is available in a lot of shades so matching your hair color should be easy.  I originally purchased the product at my hair salon but have found much better prices on ebay.  Hope this suggestion is helpful.

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
Respected Contributor

Re: Minoxidil/Rogaine for Women

@jbinrwc wrote:

I suggest that you may want to try XFusion powder while you try to decide about other options.  I have been losing hair as a side effect of medication that I must take.  The XFusion powder has been a great help in filling in the thinning areas on my scalp to disguise the hair loss.  It is available in a lot of shades so matching your hair color should be easy.  I originally purchased the product at my hair salon but have found much better prices on ebay.  Hope this suggestion is helpful.

Thanks so much for the tip, @jbinrwc. Right now, my hair is not that thin that I need to disguise my scalp; but I want to catch this problem early. My mother's scalp is very visible. Maybe I will have her try it.

A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal. ~~ Steve Maraboli