Respected Contributor

You might want to check this out. It is only in certain states but you could get money from this lawsuit. It is over 1/31/17.

Honored Contributor

Re: Milk Class Action Lawsuit

Too many lawsuits!  Well, I am lactose intolerant....maybe I can get some money for all the tummy aches I had when my mom made me drink milk!  

Honored Contributor

@VenturaHighway wrote:

You might want to check this out. It is only in certain states but you could get money from this lawsuit. It is over 1/31/17.

Yes!   Hurry!   

Everybody jump on the I Want Money Bandwagon whether there's reason to ... or not.   Let's fake some evidence  to bamboozle some company out of money we're not entitled to!   Everybody else does it!

Oh good grief.

Respected Contributor

Some people will do anything for a buck.

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@VenturaHighway wrote:

Yes!   Hurry!   

Everybody jump on the I Want Money Bandwagon whether there's reason to ... or not.   Let's fake some evidence  to bamboozle some company out of money we're not entitled to!   Everybody else does it!

Oh good grief.

@Tinkrbl44This is a real lawsuit about overpricing. So you might want to read about it before you yell at me. I was just trying to help, so I don't appreciate your rude comments.

Respected Contributor

@makena wrote:

Some people will do anything for a buck.

@makenaYes, the milk companies are overcharging for their products.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@VenturaHighway

Take it easy.   I wasn't yelling at you ... or anyone else, for that matter.   Just a little sarcasm, carried over from lengthy discussions about the Wen lawsuit.  Sorry if you thought it was directed at you.   BTW ... where's the link?      

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@VenturaHighway

Take it easy.   I wasn't yelling at you ... or anyone else, for that matter.   Just a little sarcasm, carried over from lengthy discussions about the Wen lawsuit.  Sorry if you thought it was directed at you.   

@Tinkrbl44Yes, I understand about all the Wen threads. I got tired of those too and all the bickering.

This was on our local news the other night and said  for  people to share with family and friends.

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44  I will give you the words and you can put them together.

bought milk dot com

Or you might be able to look up what my title says.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am always amazed by the lack of knowledge when it comes to Class Action law suites. Some are certainly frivolous but most are not.

These suites are brought upon companies who are deceiving or ripping off consumers.  Should we just let them do this with no consequences?

Dairy farmers killed hundred of thousands of cows to keep milk prices inflated. All dairy products in 15 states were affected.  This hurt families with children the most, not to mention the poor cows. They did this for about 14 years! Each family will collect between $45 and $70.  That is a lot of money for our working poor,

They did a bad deed, now they will pay.  Perhaps it will deter this from happening again.