QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is off topic

Esteemed Contributor

I don't trust the Turkish president.

Respected Contributor

I'm confused.  We couldn't talk about the terrorist attack in Turkey a couple weeks ago, but we can talk about a military coup?  What's up with that, mods?

Respected Contributor

@Mellie32 wrote:

I'm confused.  We couldn't talk about the terrorist attack in Turkey a couple weeks ago, but we can talk about a military coup?  What's up with that, mods?

Today is his day off. 

Esteemed Contributor

I think if one wants to post directly to the mods, one must use the @ symbol or email.

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Respected Contributor

From my Armenian friends that have family close or still in Turkey, if in fact it is for democracy and freedom for people than it could be a good thing. Maybe the government would make restitution to victims ....finally. 

I pray for them all and for peace.

Honored Contributor

So far politics or religion hasn't been brought up! Big difference!!!

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

@Mellie32 wrote:

Makes little sense to me either........

Esteemed Contributor

@Mellie32 wrote:

Maybe because so far everyone has stayed on topic and not interjected politics, either Turkish or other countries', or other hot button issues into the conversation.  Once that happens people take sides, the thread goes off topic and ends up in cyberspace.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Mustang Shar wrote:

From my Armenian friends that have family close or still in Turkey, if in fact it is for democracy and freedom for people than it could be a good thing. Maybe the government would make restitution to victims ....finally. 

I pray for them all and for peace.

I hope that you're right, but I am afraid that things are going to get a he*l of a lot worse over there.