Trusted Contributor

Re: Miley Cyrus on Kimmel now -- OMG

Lol...Ali Wentworth's pasties looked better then Miley's!Woman Tongue

Honored Contributor

@Europeana wrote:

jbinrwc said:

I wish she would just go away along with the Kardashians. Don't understand why people are so fascinated by Miley and the K's. Guess it is a sign of where our culture has gone. Seems very sad to me.

You can say that again!!! I remember when celebrities had class and didn't show their private parts or make sex tapes.

@Europeana  and @jbinrwc  ITA with both of you Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Shorty2U wrote:

I didn't watch, and I can only imagine.lol.. But she is hosting the VMAs on MTV Sunday. I don't know if I should bother to set my dvr for one of my favorite music award shows. Oh and Kanyes getting a Vanguard award or something. Ugh! Maybe I will dvr and just scan past both of them! lol.

@Shorty2U  I'm guessing it's certainly not for respect that she got those positions, but because she will bring the #'s of viewers to the show...sad.

Honored Contributor

These are monster eye pasties..  I might think about this for my Halloween costume.. LOL my husband would have an absolute hissy fit.....

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Respected Contributor

@DARING GREATLY wrote:

It is amazing that she spent most of the show talking about boobs.

She really has to push the buttons.   She sure is running away from her younger image.    This "nudie" thing with her will get old one day and she'll have nothing to fall back on.

Her voice grates on my nerves.

I can just see her now.  Nude at 80!!!

Respected Contributor

Not that big a deal, couldn't see anything because there's nothing to see. She seriously must need attention.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ali Wentworth made the whole thing quite amusing with her little flashWoman LOL

I don't know much about Miley, other than the controversy around her twerking a couple of years ago.  Just from my perspective as a mature adult, she seems to be desperately trying to figure out who she is.  There can only be one Madonna, and there can only be one Lady GaGa.  Those performers already blazed their trails.  Hopefully Miley will figure it out soon so that she does not continue being a poor imitation.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DARING GREATLY wrote:

It is amazing that she spent most of the show talking about boobs.

She really has to push the buttons.   She sure is running away from her younger image.    This "nudie" thing with her will get old one day and she'll have nothing to fall back on.

Her voice grates on my nerves.

Her "younger image" wasn't much better! Some of you may know how big a "fan" I am! Smiley LOL I saw her when she was 14. She was giving an interview with her dad beside her. Billy Ray was going on and on about what good morals she had and what a good example she was to young girls. Then she turned sideways. She had a long dress on that was cut to the waist and you could see the side of those appendages of ours that she likes to flash so much. I thought what a hypocrite she was, and from that day on, I will try my best not to watch her or listen to her music! She's come a long way, baby! Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

I saw the Kimmel interview bit this morning.  She played a news person from Australia and it was hilarious,  She did a good job.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Respected Contributor

@NoelSeven wrote:

I saw the Kimmel interview bit this morning.  She played a news person from Australia and it was hilarious,  She did a good job.

Yes, that bit was funny!