Honored Contributor

Re: Miley Cyrus on Kimmel now -- OMG

She is a disgusting attention-grabber who needs counseling... and a disgraceful role model for her young fans. JMHO.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

My husband said, "Hard to believe young girls looked up to that when she was Hannah Montana at Disney."

I mean is this what class is nowadays or have I been in a cave way too long?  Her family must so proud..  OHHH I forgot, they laugh all the way to the bank..  Another Kanye West design?

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

No disturbing pictures like that before I've had my breakfast!! OMG!!Woman Surprised

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

No disturbing pictures like that before I've had my breakfast!! OMG!!Woman Surprised

These Ellen blindfolds might help... Enjoy your breakfast!!

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

In a recent interview with Time magazine, Cyrus -- who's hosting Saturday Night Live on Oct. 3 -- opened up as to why she sports such scantily-clad outfits. "I'm using it as a power stance," she said of the nudity and strategically placed pasties. "It's funny to see people try to look me in the eye."

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Whatever talent she once had is becoming increasingly obscured by her antics. Within a year or two she'll be just another Kar-trashian type "celebrity" who gets air time and publicity for her outrageousness and nothing more.  But maybe that's what she decided to go for in the long run, recognizing that girls with her talent are a dime a dozen. Make as much as you can doing whatever puts it in the bank. Ewww.

Her family? Don't know about mom, but dad couldn't control her at 14-15, or seem to want to. And he's never seemed the brightest bulb.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Respected Contributor

She is an example of this country's declining culture.  

Esteemed Contributor

She looks like an explosion in a psychedelic Skittles factory. She's ridiculous. Her appearance is no substitute for talent.

Honored Contributor

@Vivian Florimond wrote:

She looks like an explosion in a psychedelic Skittles factory. She's ridiculous. Her appearance is no substitute for talent.

That's a creative way to say it! LOL

If any of these young women has talent it would probably be Taylor Swift.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

@Preds wrote:

Starting a trend: Ali Wentworth also flashed silver pasties as she appeared on the show

Ali did it, too!  Glad I don't watch late night. LOL

The fact that Ali could STILL do that at 50 years young - that's amazing!!  Miley's been nude so much, her pasties barely 'worked!. Woman LOL