Respected Contributor

Middle School Kid Impersonates 2016 Presidential Candidates in Graduation Speech

[ Edited ]

I don't know his name but he is talented and hilarious!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0khR11eRvfQ

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Honored Contributor

Re: Middle School Kid Impersonates 2016 Presidential Candidates in Graduation Speech

I saw that on FOX news and they were saying they wish Jimmy Fallon or Jimmy Kimbell would have him on their show so we could all meet him.

That would be funny wouldn't it?

Respected Contributor

Re: Middle School Kid Impersonates 2016 Presidential Candidates in Graduation Speech

@Annabellethecat66 He would be  fantastic guest : D

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

That young man has a real future ahead of him. He was great.

Trusted Contributor

Very talented kid.  So funny.  Can't believe this from a Middle School graduate.  Can you imagine what he'll do at his Senior High School graduation?  Wow!

~Dogs are my favorite people and my favorite people are dogs.~
Regular Contributor

that was so good

Honored Contributor

Outstanding!!!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Valued Contributor

Boy, that young man is the whole package---his delivery, how he talked about all the aspects of the school year, plus his  amazing impersonations and stage presence--WOWEEEEE!!!!  I'm sure he has a family and school bursting their buttons with pride.

KK