Honored Contributor

Re: Microchipping Employees

[ Edited ]

My millenial computer son said NO WAY....  unless those under a certain age are totally in the dark regarding computers/chips, etc.... they don't understand how flippin easy it would be to include the ability to gather all kinds of information on the person... maybe even include an ability to figure out your passwords, after all, the chip would be in the skin between your thumb and forefinger and all you'd have to do is type it..... viola. 

For me.... a NO WAY as well.

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

That would be a resounding NO WAY!!!!!

Respected Contributor

No way

Esteemed Contributor

No way.  Its just another opportunity for a company to monitor you at work and off hours. I don't care what they say, they will do it. It's bad enough you're monitored 8 hours a day but once I'm off the clock it's my business. 

Esteemed Contributor

Our pet from the shelter has a chip. It was great when he was new to his neighborhood and slipped out of the house. People who found him called the number on his tag and we were notified. After tracking him down we picked him up. He can run, but he can't hide. (uh, no thank you on the human chip)  

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

download.jpg

Image result for sci fi kitty meme alien taking over

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My dog, okay.  Me, no!     👎

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

That company must be loving the employees naieve enough to agree to be chipped!!!!!!!!  

Honored Contributor

What happened to retinal and fingerprint scans?? Can't they use those instead of the microchips? 

Valued Contributor

That would be a big NO to the Way!!!