Honored Contributor

Re: Michael's Halloween Sale

Thanks for the reminder @NoelSeven, I went last weekend and created this in my QVC Belleek vase:

Fall Flowers in Belleek Vase.JPG

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

JJM, your flower arrangement is stunning!  Beautiful Smiley Happy  I'm now tempted to try something like that myself.  I stare at the gorgeous floral offerings at Michael's and don't have a clue what to do with them Smiley Happy

I looked up the date for the official beginning of Fall, Sept.23.  I'm waiting until that date to change up the decos in the house.  It would be silly to introduce a Fall theme in this horrendously hot weather.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Honored Contributor

I used a tall bunch in the center and 3 each of the mums in orange and red. Then used 3 each of the white sunflowers, and 3 of those feathery yellow plants. It all about using odd numbers when working in a vase.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

I used a tall bunch in the center and 3 each of the mums in orange and red. Then used 3 each of the white sunflowers, and 3 of those feathery yellow plants. It all about using odd numbers when working in a vase.

Got it!  Smiley Very Happy  I'm a big believer in odd numbers and staggered heights.

Honored Contributor

I hit Michaels ...

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds wrote:

I hit Michaels ...

I love that!

They had several of those signs there I was tempted to buy.  As soon as it cools off, I'll be there Smiley Happy