Honored Contributor

Michael Sheen, 50, Expecting Baby With 25 Yr Old Girlfriend

From People online:

"The 50-year-old actor has a baby on the way with his girlfriend Anna Lundberg, he announced...

A rep for Sheen confirms his partner is Anna Lundberg, a 25-year-old actress from Sweden who currently lives in New York City.  ...Lundberg attended N.Y.C.’s American Academy of Dramatic Arts and has a number of theater credits, including in OthelloSpring Awakening and Gloria."

I remember when he was dating Sarah Silverman and she really seemed to love him.  Wonder if she is really upset about this?   The article in People said he had been dating another woman before Lundberg.   I guess he doesn't have any trouble finding dates!

He has a daughter, 20 yrs. old,  with actress Kate Beckinsale (they never married ).

Respected Contributor

Re: Michael Sheen, 50, Expecting Baby With 25 Yr Old Girlfriend

I've never heard of him.

Honored Contributor

@catter70 wrote:

I've never heard of him.

@catter70 

Nether have I.  Probably someone who's famous for being famous.

Honored Contributor

Not releated to Charlie or Martin

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

welsh actor. studied in the UK. nope, don't know who he is either.

Honored Contributor

@catter70 

I never heard of him either.  I don't see anything news worthy in the story.  

Respected Contributor

Guess I'm in the minority.  I enjoyed him as Tony Blair in "The Queen" and as an angel in "Good Omens".

He's a good actor and I wish him the best

Denise
Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

@catter70 

I never heard of him either.  I don't see anything news worthy in the story.  

@chrystaltree   Well I do and have seen him in quite a few things.   My favorite that he's been in was the multi-season Showtime series Masters of S*x, in which he played Masters of the famous Masters and Johnson. He does an American accent perfectly.

He's been in many films and is an excellent actor. 

He played Prime Minister Tony Blair (a large part) in The Queen with Helen Mirren, he was in one of my favorite Woody Allen films, Midnight in Paris as the full-of-himself professor that Woody's fiancee falls for, and he was in a favorite film of mine that is not too well-known, Admission, written by and starring Tina Fey (about college admissions). A lot more of his roles are on his profile in Internet Movie Data Base.

How interesting that disinterested people who have never heard of him opened up this thread and read it.

Honored Contributor

I wish them much happiness, and especially for the child's sake, a long  fulfilling joyful marriage.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@denisemb wrote:

Guess I'm in the minority.  I enjoyed him as Tony Blair in "The Queen" and as an angel in "Good Omens".

He's a good actor and I wish him the best

@denisemb   I'm glad you heard of him, and enjoyed him in The Queen, as did I (where he saved the monarchy!  Smiley Happy  ).  We posted at the same time above and I just now saw your post.

If you've never seen Admission, do try to see it.  It's a real hoot!  Sheen's role is very minor; the major male lead is cutie pie Paul Rudd.