Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Re: Michael Buble retires from the Music Biz

And then there  is Tony Bennett, and wasn't it Louie Armstrong that said, something like this?  "I am done with music when I am no longer breathing". Didn't go to link, but Buble seems far from old. But!! I really don't know what OLD is anymore, the older I get, the less I am sure!

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor

@cherry  I can’t even imagine what it would be like to hear that your child has cancer. I really love his voice and music. I also in the past have loved his Christmas specials. Many prayers for his family. 🙌🏻❤️

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

hckynut(john)

@hckynut wrote:

And then there  is Tony Bennett, and wasn't it Louie Armstrong that said, something like this?  "I am done with music when I am no longer breathing". Didn't go to link, but Buble seems far from old. But!! I really don't know what OLD is anymore, the older I get, the less I am sure!

If you didn't go to link, then you have no idea what the OP was referring to!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Honored Contributor

I think he is putting his family first, and they are all young  and need him. He might change his mind someday, time will tell

Honored Contributor

@Maxine49

Aren't you a sweetie pie now.  Enjoy!!

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

I believe he is doing what he feels is best for his family at this time. I wish him all the best.

Honored Contributor

His 5 year old son is in remission now from cancer but the treatments were grueling and difficult. Michael seems to feel his priorities have changed and I wouldn't be surprised if he is implying that the music industry is a bit too cut throat for him dealing with so much personal pain.

I hope and pray that his son will stay in remission. Cancer has a way of making us understand what is truly important in life and I know so many of us change when we have to deal with it....probably having a child with cancer is like nothing else...

Honored Contributor

We have some of his music; not his biggest fan but the music industry is losing a good one.

I'm glad to read that Noah is in remission but I give major kudos to Michael for his decision.  Family truly is everything and Michael "gets it".

Sending the very best to the Buble family.Heart

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@cherry,

I'm sure he is making the right decision,

thanks for posting,

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/a1/5f/cf/a15fcf8c2dbb5748e265ba65d9b310ed.jpg