Honored Contributor

Re: Michael Buble retires from the Music Biz

@Trinity11 wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

@cherry wrote:

He is extremely popular. I don't think he needs to scam anyone to sell his recordings...

Nor do I @cherry. The very thought is outright unforgivable and then actually posting it? No words.

You know sometimes I read things on this forum that make my blood boil and frankly make me sick to my stomach.

Claiming that this is some kind of a scam when the man has a child who has been suffering from cancer is despicable. Maybe if you have no children and can't fathom the kind of love a parent has for their child? Then again maybe not because I know many people with no children who have empathy for a family in crisis.

Simply inexcusable.

@Trinity11  So now we are shaming people with no children?  Really?  People with no children also have people they love and cherish.  I know a lot of people with and without empathy who have lots of kids, no kids, only have empathy for the family dog and whatever.  The big problem is lumping people together because of kids, no kids, race, religion, etc. and making generalizations about them. 

For god's sake, re-read what I said @Sooner. I clearly stated I know many people with No children who have empathy.

Go scold someone else.

@Trinity11  Sorry.  I sort of thought it was that they were an exception.  My apologies