Trusted Contributor

@YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

@newziesuzie wrote:

@YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

I'm not taking the bait.

As I understood it, Mia published his home address. At least that's what I thought I read.

What bait?

and you read wrong.

She Tweeted his public BUSINESS address.

I just did a google search - it was his HOME address.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hooray for Mia!  I hope she got both his home addresses.  Eden Prarie MN and the one in Florida too! 

~Dogs are my favorite people and my favorite people are dogs.~
Respected Contributor

@YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

I'm not taking the bait.

As I understood it, Mia published his home address. At least that's what I thought I read.

no, that is what the lynch mob who hates Mia stated. It turned out it was just his business address - but she deleted the tweet anyway
If you can't fix what's broken, you'll go insane ~ Max
Look, I don’t like the taste of broccoli, but it doesn’t get tastier if you call it “Broccoli!”!
You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling. ~ Eames
Respected Contributor

@YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

@newziesuzie wrote:

@YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

I'm not taking the bait.

What bait?

and you read wrong.

She Tweeted his public BUSINESS address.

I just did a google search - it was his HOME address.

No, it wasn't the home address

it was the business address

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2015/07/30/mia-farrow-faces-twitter-backlash--lion-dentist...

"Mia Farrow took some Twitter heat Wednesday for joining other angry social media posters and blasting out the business address of the dentist who killed the beloved lion Cecil in Zimbabwe.

Some apparently thought the actress had listed Walter Palmer's home address in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, calling for her verified Twitter account to be suspended under the site's terms of service."

Look, I don’t like the taste of broccoli, but it doesn’t get tastier if you call it “Broccoli!”!
Trusted Contributor

Mia Farrow was always a little odd but she did the right thing this time. Woody wow a lot to say about him. The dentist so called hunter . They need to treat him like he did the lion. Then hang him on the wall as a rat not a trophy. A beautiful animal destroyed for what the dentist ego. This is very sad. 

Respected Contributor

http://news.yahoo.com/mia-farrow-under-fire-for-tweeting-address-of-cecil-the-lion-killer-s-work-add...

"Mia Farrow under fire for tweeting work address of Cecil the lion's killer

Actress Mia Farrow was heavily criticized Wednesday after tweeting the business address of the dentist who infamously killed Cecil the lion in Zimbabwe.

Some Twitter users thought she had tweeted out Walter James Palmer’s home address in Minnesota and called for the suspension of her verified Twitter account.

The address of Palmer’s River Bluff Dental in the city of Bloomington was already easily accessible on the web and considered public knowledge.

Nevertheless, Farrow has deleted the tweet from her official account, but not before inciting the wrath of critics who think the information could put the vilified dentist in harm’s way."

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Honored Contributor

This unstable woman should be charged with obstruction, what she did was wrong........

Honored Contributor

@newziesuzie wrote:

http://news.yahoo.com/mia-farrow-under-fire-for-tweeting-address-of-cecil-the-lion-killer-s-work-add...

"Mia Farrow under fire for tweeting work address of Cecil the lion's killer

Actress Mia Farrow was heavily criticized Wednesday after tweeting the business address of the dentist who infamously killed Cecil the lion in Zimbabwe.

Some Twitter users thought she had tweeted out Walter James Palmer’s home address in Minnesota and called for the suspension of her verified Twitter account.

The address of Palmer’s River Bluff Dental in the city of Bloomington was already easily accessible on the web and considered public knowledge.

Nevertheless, Farrow has deleted the tweet from her official account, but not before inciting the wrath of critics who think the information could put the vilified dentist in harm’s way."

I read both. What I read was she first tweeted his home address and shortly took it down and replaced it with his business address.

Home addresses public via the county recorder's records.  The ones in my county are all online; anyone can look up anyone else's home address if the home was bought in that person's name.  That isn't the case if a corporation or trust purchased the home; then it's online on the county auditor's site listed under that trust's or corp's name.  That is highly unusual, although a world-famous singer has (one of his many) homes in my city and that was definitely not purchased in his name, for this very reason.  But for the most part, you can someone's home address easily, because the deed is a public record and with technology, they are online now.

Respected Contributor

@SydneyH wrote:

This unstable woman should be charged with obstruction, what she did was wrong........

she did nothing wrong - she tweeted a public business address

Esteemed Contributor

While I think Mia is probably a very caring person, I also think she is a bit unstable. While the address is public and people can find it out by googling, she makes it easier. THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE WORKING THERE WHO HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS THAT COULD BE HURT, did she think about that for one minute? Who knows if she has a crazy fan who would love to get her attention (or just some other nut) by hurting the dentist or maybe someone else who works there. Only someone with issues does things like this, IMO.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Esteemed Contributor

It depends which site you believe, I guess.

If she DIDN'T tweet his home address, then that makes me happy because I've always liked her.

I don't see the harm in tweeting someone's BUSINESS address; that's easily accessible.

I draw the line at tweeting someone's home address.