Honored Contributor

Re: Metal detector follow up

@ECBG wrote:

@Sister Golden Hair wrote:

@Shorty2U The last time we flew, my underwire bra set them offWoman LOL

Pulled over and had to have a pat down.

@Sister Golden Hair---OH!!!  My goodness!!  THAT is unreal!

@ECBG It was ok because the man was a cutieWoman LOL

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Shorty2U The last time we flew, my underwire bra set them offWoman LOL

Pulled over and had to have a pat down.

@Sister Golden Hair---OH!!!  My goodness!!  THAT is unreal!

@ECBG It was ok because the man was a cutieWoman LOL

@Sister Golden HairOOOOOOOH,  AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you for the replies. Its weird how some things set detectors off and others don't!

I remembered someone on here mentioning about underwire bras before when I asked. So I didnt wear an underwire bra. I wouldnt be happy had I had a pat down. lol.

I forgot to add, I had a half a small bottle of Diet Pepsi in my purse (I forgot about while waiting). I took it to take my back meds. But it was in the smaller compartment in my 3 compartment purse and they checked the largest compartment. So they didn't find it and I didn't know I couldn't take it in until I saw them taking bottles from others purses. But once I remembered (after I saw them take others), I felt bad and took my pills before sitting down, and threw the rest away. lol.

But once inside, my son in law paid 20 dollars to get 5 bottled waters IN the arena from a vending machine for daughter, 2 other grandkids, my son, and him.. I almost fainted when he said 20 dollars. (I wouldn't have paid that!  But they were all hot from the wait outside even though the inside had air conditioning).

And I bet thats part of the reason for taking the water bottles. So you buy theirs for 4 bucks a pop!

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles