Honored Contributor

There are no words to describe how stupid I think this all-day event is.

Carry on....no talking

Honored Contributor

Re: Merry Christmas!! NOT!!!

So NOT ready yet!  DH is already looking at stuff!  Lawdy, help me! LOL

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

I think it's obnoxious. 

Honored Contributor

ITA with you all!

The stores are FILLED with Xmas in July. *sigh*

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Oh, they're doing it in the stores, too?? Wow.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@dmod nj wrote:

ITA with you all!

So is my kitchen.  DH has been making wooden bells, toy soldiers, snowcouples, and penguins.  They are "visiting" the countertops until we find a place to store them 'till Christmas.  LOL

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:
Oh, they're doing it in the stores, too?? Wow.

Hi, Smiley Happy

I was in several stores yesterday and they were filled with Xmas in July stuff.  I was told even more will be put out in anticipation of 7/25. 

I'm sure, as it gets closer  to 7/25 , I'll see even more.

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

@Preds wrote:

@dmod nj wrote:

ITA with you all!

So is my kitchen.  DH has been making wooden bells, toy soldiers, snowcouples, and penguins.  They are "visiting" the countertops until we find a place to store them 'till Christmas.  LOL

Preds, I understand crafting/building  Xmas stuff over the summer in anticipation of December.  I used to do some Xmas crafting over the summer. 

Does your husband sell them or make them for you? Gifts?

Honored Contributor

@Preds wrote:

@dmod nj wrote:

ITA with you all!

Oh, Preds!!  I think that would make me crazy!! I don't want to see

Super Contributor

I agree with all you ladies. It's just another day of cementing materialism over meaning. The almighty dollar! It's another reason I don't watch Q any more. People have lost their homes. Jobs are scarce because all this stuff is made in China.

I am glad I can check in on the forums occasionally and see what stuff they're hawking and laugh because I know I'm not spending money on junk. What greed these shoping channels exhibit, IMHO.

tea