Honored Contributor

Re: Merry Christmas!! NOT!!!

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

When my Dad was alive, he and my stepmother used to LOVE this ....... apparently the easy pays allow seniors on a budget to get a head start on Christmas shopping with easy pay so regular holiday shopping was less "painful".  

I don't mean this as an insult, and it obviously doesn't apply to all, but I think the grandparents and the shut-ins (I know that word is not PC, but I don't mean it to be negative) are the target audience today.

Honored Contributor

Your husband does nice work, Preds! Does he paint them or does that fall on you?

Mine is playing online sudoku monopolizing the couch with Sports Reporter blaring away. He'll leave soon for his pickle ball game -- lol.
Honored Contributor

@tansy wrote:
Your husband does nice work, Preds! Does he paint them or does that fall on you?

Mine is playing online sudoku monopolizing the couch with Sports Reporter blaring away. He'll leave soon for his pickle ball game -- lol.

Thank you tansy.  No painting.  He uses different types of wood to get the colors needed.  Then just puts a clear coat of sealer on it for a little protection and shine.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

It's not my thing (like, times a MILLION!) but they must sell enough stuff to make it profitable.  

I don't watch QVC every day, or anywhere near, so I don't really even notice except when I check the 'recently aired' list.  I was surprised to see it happening today, in lieu of later in the month, but oh well.

It is amusing how they are able to sell practically anything to some folks.   It's an artform, really.  Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

There are no words to describe how stupid I think this all-day event is.

Carry on....no talking

I totally agree!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Flashpad Air Touchscreen Electronic Game with Lights & Sounds - T33274

Need I say more???

Honored Contributor

Normally, I'd watch C-I-J, but today is all-day crafts on HSN!!!!  Whoopie!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@colliegirls wrote:

Flashpad Air Touchscreen Electronic Game with Lights & Sounds - T33274

Need I say more???

How much you want to bet it's 'new and improved"?

Honored Contributor

I'll not be watching today.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Good grief.  It is ONE day out of the shopping channel world--and a lot of people love it.  Don't knock it.  Lots of us dislike the stuff YOU love probably!