Trusted Contributor

Re: Merry Christmas!! NOT!!!

I guess I'll have to dig out my ugly Christmas sweater to get in the mood. 😀
🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄
Honored Contributor

@brii wrote:

Preds, he made that?  It's so cute.  What a treasure!

Sure did.  We have two of these.  He reversed the pattern and we changed out the woods a little so they would be a tad different and could "face" each other.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

Wow, Preds.  So he's not just gluing glitter onto styrofoam balls.  You've got yourself an artiste!! thumbs up

Nice job!

Thank you!  He loves cutting wood and we are finding all types of different wood for him to "play" with. 

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Wow Preds!! Those are adorable!!   He should sell them!! 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Respected Contributor

I need to downsize and sort my holiday decor. Hope to sell or donate beaded fruit, Hallmark, tourist stuff.

Honored Contributor

@Preds wrote:

@brii wrote:

Preds, he made that?  It's so cute.  What a treasure!

Sure did.  We have two of these.  He reversed the pattern and we changed out the woods a little so they would be a tad different and could "face" each other.

He should sell them.

Does he carve them?  Is it one piece or many pieces glued together? 

If you don't like it, don't watch it!  I love it!  I try to have the real Christmas spirit in my heart all year long.  

Honored Contributor

brii ... they are different woods, cut, sanded, rounded, a little carving, and then glued together.  Lotta' hand labor and praying.  LOL

Honored Contributor

@Preds wrote:

brii ... they are different woods, cut, sanded, rounded, a little carving, and then glued together.  Lotta' hand labor and praying.  LOL

Well, they're just beautiful. 

Honored Contributor

It will be all summer long now, and fall.  I can see maybe a day a week starting in September.  I will not watch any of it.  Makes one almost resent Christmas.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986