Respected Contributor
  • She looks great!

I caught her on a One World show this morning, and she looks good. She lost weight this past spring, she's working out, and she dyed her hair a little blonder. She probably looks better now at 50 than she did at 40! Good for her!!

-Texas Hill Country-
Respected Contributor

Re: Melissa Minor - Evine Host

Hi Camogirl!

Yes, Melissa Minor really is looking good.  I have always liked her.  She is just so sweet, with a great bubbly personality.  I think she is one of Evine's best.  

Honored Contributor

I can't stand to watch her with a male vendor.  She the worst with Chuck Clemency and acts like a giddly teenager.  It's nothing but giggles and nonsense.  She needs to act her age.  I hadn't noticed any dramatic difference in her appearance, but I tend to avoid shows she hosts.  She always appeared to be of average weight...why would she lose?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I agree.  She has lost weight and toned up and she looks great.  I remember her from the old Shop At Home shopping channel.  

Respected Contributor

She really does look wonderful - her shoulders and arms look really great - love the lighter hair too - I'm getting my treadmill tomorrow - she has inspired me! 

Esteemed Contributor

@Bellabutterfly wrote:

Hi Camogirl!

Yes, Melissa Minor really is looking good.  I have always liked her.  She is just so sweet, with a great bubbly personality.  I think she is one of Evine's best.  

She is about the only host on that channel I can watch.  

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Esteemed Contributor

I love Melissa Miner.  Isn't she a graduate gemologist?

*Call Tyrone*
Valued Contributor

She proved to me she was dumber than a box of rocks a couple of years ago.    She was on with Thomas Kinkade's brother, espousing his attributes, when she said he had done some flamingo dancing.   He corrected her right then and there.   She had no clue.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Melissa is a pear shape and was always bottom heavy.  She had said for her 50th she was going to lose weight and get in shape.  I am built like her and it's hard to get your lower half slim enough and not get too small in the upper half and look sickly through the face. 

I saw her one day last week doing a One World show.  I didn't notice a huge difference with her and was shocked when she was telling them to get her a top to put on in an XS.  My thought was no way is she an XS.  But Evine has a terrible feed through TWC with us.  They broadcast in HD but it's not good at all.   I saw photos of her on FB and she does look fantastic.

Honored Contributor

@itiswhatitis wrote:

I love Melissa Miner.  Isn't she a graduate gemologist?

Yes, she is.