Honored Contributor

@lovestopaint wrote:

Is That' --- say

And-------kids

@lovestopaint  I don't understand your post.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Megyn Kelly

[ Edited ]

@BornToShop wrote:

One of my favorites on FOX is Martha MacCallum.  When I am off, I always watch her & Bill Hemmer.  I was shocked to learn Martha is 52!!  She doesn't look a day past 35!  

@BornToShopIt looked to me as if she had eye work done not too long ago.  Perhaps that explains her looking younger than her years.  

Honored Contributor

@gmkb wrote:

I think Megan Kelly has a pretty face and a nice haircut.  

I also think Megan Kelly is VERY UNLIKABLE. My husband thought she has been negotiating with ABC for a position.  

@gmkb  Now this morning's GMA interview made sense.  I have never seen them interview any other news people for no real reason aside from Nancy Grace who chimes in with Dan Harris from time to time on legal cases but I hesitate to call her a true journalist, at all.  I'll bet your husband may be right.    

Honored Contributor

Fox News apparently has a certain "dress code" for their female talking heads: bright, solid-colored, short sundress (even in the dead of winter); brassy, long bleached-blond hair extensions; orange-y fake tan; and stiletto heels. It's almost as if they hand out the same dresses, hair coloring, and fake tanning products to all of them, as a job requirement. If these women are supposed to be smart, why bimbo-fy them??

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Esteemed Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

Fox News apparently has a certain "dress code" for their female talking heads: bright, solid-colored, short sundress (even in the dead of winter); brassy, long bleached-blond hair extensions; orange-y fake tan; and stiletto heels. It's almost as if they hand out the same dresses, hair coloring, and fake tanning products to all of them, as a job requirement. If these women are supposed to be smart, why bimbo-fy them??

--------

Well I wouldn't go to Rachael M over on MSNBC for fashion tips either.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Respected Contributor

You can say whatever you want about the women on Fox. But I have to admit they are smart, very well educated and accomplished.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

Beauty and attraction surely must be in the eye of the beholder, I think this gal looks like a shark. I'm sure she is a very smart woman and gives her career her all, but she's just not my cup of tea. I'm not a Donald Trump fan, but I can see how she could get under his skin.

Honored Contributor

Martha MacCallum is 52?  Really?

Or do you mean Monica Crowley?

Honored Contributor

Don't know if the Duggar intervews are considered "political", but she sure wasn't very hard nosed when she did those.

Honored Contributor

Re: Megyn Kelly

[ Edited ]

Her name is very familiar, but since I don't have any of those channels/networks/whatever(s), I don't picture her.  Update:  I just web searched her images.   I now recall who she is, etc.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).