Respected Contributor

Re: Megyn Kelly's colleagues........

megan actually was quite good at news interviews (as opposed to celebrity interviews).  the reason: as a lawyer she developed sharp questions aimed at breaking some subject wide open or to get a good sound bite from interviewee.  but about a year before leaving Fox, she fell in love with herself and it became all about her, and less about the news.  her ratings drifted lower because of it which is why it was so startling that NBC paid such big bucks. she was unlikely to bring the Fox audience. she is not a touchy feely type so is better suited to a news format and out of her depth in huggy kissy celebrity day time stuff.  don't know how NBC will resolve this - but they're on the hook for lots and lots of money.  and that's on them.

Super Contributor

She should of never left Fox.  This is not the right fit for her.

Respected Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

Inviting Matt - - that should raise her rating by 2 points.

====================

ROFL!   Megyn Kelly is so pathetic.

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Respected Contributor

@seaBreeze wrote:

Heard her comments ... I use the word "cut-throat" to describe her diatribe she relinquished on Matt.  The sign of progress I would like to see is Ms. Kelly leaving the network.  Her verbal attacks are cruel and abusive.  She needs to go .... no news commentator is worth an eight figure salary.

ITA!

What amazes me is that the network who hired her is paying her $20 Million.  For what?

LMAO!

Clueless!

They're all overpaid, IMHO.  In some countries, they're called "news readers".  They should be paid what they're worth as "news readers" -- same as what a Youtuber gets ... $20K/yr.

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Respected Contributor

@tsavorite wrote:

@JJsMom wrote:

I'm still not seeing anything outrageous that she did. I found the comments rather unremarkable.

Maybe they should be more concerned with their and NBC's complicity in all this rather than Megyn's comments.

The video of Kathy Lee Gifford defending him and citing scripture to do so made me want to puke.

OMGoodness is this TRUE?  What in the world is Kathy Lee Gifford thinking?!!

I didn't see this clip....how awful!

As for MK....I don't watch her show but I did see a interview with her back awhile and she said that she used to watch Oprah alot when she got home late at night just starting out.  I got the impression her goal is to be the next O....I don't see that happening...but hey I could be wrong....I just have zero interest in NBC for the most part and her show to be honest LOL!

Unfortunately, it's true. You can find it on youtube. It's extra disgusting watching Hoda nod in agreement. I'm confident you will find it as gag-worthy as I did.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu