Respected Contributor

Love this dress much more! So elegant! They are soooo looking good together!

Valued Contributor

The dress is pretty, but makes her shoulders look huge.  Maybe a soft lace over the shoulder area would have been nice.

Respected Contributor

Love that aqua ring !!!Hope she will be happier wearer...

Honored Contributor

Re: Meghan's second dress

[ Edited ]

Well as far as this being more elegant. I don't feel it is, it is just  a bit more of a party type dress

Her wedding dress was tasteful, and respectful of being married in a church, that her grandmother in law ,is the head of

I would have really felt it in poor taste ,if she would have worn something too young ,or too revealing. She is an older bride, and the simplicty ,and exquiste cut of her wedding dress ,hit the right note for the occasion

Honored Contributor

In keeping with her theme; it's sophisticated and elegant and classic.  It's a beautiful reception dress.  

Respected Contributor

I thought she was carrying a sweater or a shawl. Did you notice the Jaguar is American? Harry is driving it from the left.

Honored Contributor

@saltysails wrote:

The dress is pretty, but makes her shoulders look huge.  Maybe a soft lace over the shoulder area would have been nice.

Huge??? No way!! Cover her shoulders with lace?  double no way!!

Respected Contributor

@cherry wrote:

Well as far as this being more elegant. I don't feel it is, it is just  a bit more of a party type dress

Her wedding dress was tasteful, and respectful of being married in a church, that her grandmother in law ,is the head of

I would have really felt it in poor taste ,if she would have worn something too young ,or too revealing. She is an older bride, and the simplicty ,and exquiste cut of her wedding dress ,hit the right note for the occasion

Agree, her wedding dress was very elegant, classy age and place appropriate.... not not interesting. Kate’s dress was all those qualities but amazing! And Meghans wasnt....

Honored Contributor

I think Kate could have been younger when she wed, and it was her first marriage

I think Meghan took a lot of thought in the making of this dress  Kate was married 8 years ago or so...that makes a lot of differnce from your late 20's, to your late 30's. Those years mature a woman, and make her  look better. when she is not trying to look too young. or too Hollywood ,on her wedding day

Esteemed Contributor

I love the second dress. I think the first dress was a great statement of confidence...no embellishment, just pure architectural design, perfect fabric and fit.