Honored Contributor

Re: Meghan's Nickname By Royal Staff - Di 2

@SharkE wrote:

Those colors are for cocktail rings. I'm old school diamond is what you give your fiancee for engagement.

@SharkE  You're old school USA!  LOL!!!  I have heard colored stones for engagement are more common in Europe.   

Honored Contributor

That is true, course, maybe if enough women shun diamonds maybe the price will go down.

I had a gal in our church opt for a little sad emerald about the size of a

half of a pea. Course, you get what U can afford and I made a fuss over it she was so proud of it. 

Bless her heart.

Honored Contributor

A little off topic, but I read an article yesterday about how Harry's friends don't like Meghan. It said most of them are billionaires that don't agree with her view on many things. Also, that they're heavily into hunting, something she is against. Apparently Harry cancelled a hunt of some sort last year but he's going to participate this year despite her wishes. I don't believe everything I read online or in magazines but thought I'd share this.

As far as being like Diana, them seem pretty different, though there may be similarities there. Of course Diana was a lot younger and not as worldly wise as Meghan.

Respected Contributor

@Georgiagrama wrote:

The only thing Meghan might have in common with Princess Diana is Harry.  

I think she is trying hard to emulate Diana as best she can, but she has a long way to go and certainly a lot to learn. It was her dream to be royalty and she is giving it her best.  She appeared somewhere the other day with the tag hanging off of her new dress.   

I do give her kudos for trying, and she is trying. And, she has the money at her disposal to do so.  

"It was alwys her dream to be royalty." You know this how? 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SANNA wrote:

@Puppy Lips wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

Other than being a woman and loving Harry; Meghan is not similar to Diana in any way imaginable. Those two women are as different as any two women could possibly be.   As for the jewelry; Kate was photographed this week at events where she wore pieces that Diana wore.  She does that often and that's not counting her engagement ring. It's the Daily Mail, take it for it's worth.  

I wonder if Kate is jealous because Meghan is getting all the attention now.  We will have to wait and see if it continues or dies down.  No doubt that Harry and Meghan will be more fun to watch than William and Kate.

I think Kate has no even remote reason to be jealous of Meghan. She is younger, classier, better looking ( on my taste ), much better educated, has better taste, she comes from normal, non disfunctional, wealthy, hard working, loving family. And she married a future King, gave birth to future King, she herself is future Queen, she has 3 healthy beautiful children...... Really, think about it.... The only thing is that Harry is sexier than William, but hey, the girl cannot have everything.

@SANNA  I REALLY hope William isn't reading the Q message board today!  LOLOLOL Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

That is true, course, maybe if enough women shun diamonds maybe the price will go down.

I had a gal in our church opt for a little sad emerald about the size of a

half of a pea. Course, you get what U can afford and I made a fuss over it she was so proud of it. 

Bless her heart.

Wow. This was at church? 

Bless your heart. 

Valued Contributor

She is a rebel like Di. She is changing how things are done. No panty hose, pant suits. I love it, and I bet Di is laughing from the other side.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

@SANNA wrote:

@Puppy Lips wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

Other than being a woman and loving Harry; Meghan is not similar to Diana in any way imaginable. Those two women are as different as any two women could possibly be.   As for the jewelry; Kate was photographed this week at events where she wore pieces that Diana wore.  She does that often and that's not counting her engagement ring. It's the Daily Mail, take it for it's worth.  

I wonder if Kate is jealous because Meghan is getting all the attention now.  We will have to wait and see if it continues or dies down.  No doubt that Harry and Meghan will be more fun to watch than William and Kate.

I think Kate has no even remote reason to be jealous of Meghan. She is younger, classier, better looking ( on my taste ), much better educated, has better taste, she comes from normal, non disfunctional, wealthy, hard working, loving family. And she married a future King, gave birth to future King, she herself is future Queen, she has 3 healthy beautiful children...... Really, think about it.... The only thing is that Harry is sexier than William, but hey, the girl cannot have everything.

@SANNA  I REALLY hope William isn't reading the Q message board today!  LOLOLOL Woman LOL

As far as looks goes, neither of those men would turn my head... 

As far as Markle being labeled "Di 2", makes some level of sense... Always thought she smacked of being a bit of a wannabe...

Smiley Surprised

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

"Retired08 wrote:

The only thing Meghan might have in common with Princess Diana is Harry.  

I think she is trying hard to emulate Diana as best she can, but she has a long way to go and certainly a lot to learn. It was her dream to be royalty and she is giving it her best.  She appeared somewhere the other day with the tag hanging off of her new dress."

I don't feel so bad now.......I went to two doctor appointments yesterday with the tag hanging off my new shirt.

Respected Contributor

Unless one is a citizen in the United Kingdom, why would anyone care about the royals?  They don't work real jobs and are supported by UK taxpayers.  What a gig!