Respected Contributor

Re: Meghan's Nickname By Royal Staff - Di 2

@Mlsg wrote:

@Georgiagrama wrote:

@50Mickey wrote:

@Georgiagrama wrote:

The only thing Meghan might have in common with Princess Diana is Harry.  

I think she is trying hard to emulate Diana as best she can, but she has a long way to go and certainly a lot to learn. It was her dream to be royalty and she is giving it her best.  She appeared somewhere the other day with the tag hanging off of her new dress.   

I do give her kudos for trying, and she is trying. And, she has the money at her disposal to do so.  

"It was alwys her dream to be royalty." You know this how? 

@50Mickey

There were several interviews with Meghans close friends prior to the marriage on television.  Friends she grew up with and friends she went to school with.  Perhaps you missed them.  They all had nice things to say about Meghan and they all mentioned that she was obessed with Diana.   

Close friends? It was not close friends. It was one  who knew her sometimes ago and they did not connect long time. Yellow press was looking somebody to get some  staff and they  found this one who said a lot of you know what.

But you free to believe.People believe what they want to believe.

Look like Royal family likes her and they really happy with Harry.

This is all the meters.

@Mlsg

So you are saying that these "friends" can say nice things about her, but they can't share their memory of Meghan's interest in Diana.........interesting. 

And yes, you are correct in that Harry appears to be totally in love with her and very happy.  And yes, that's all that matters. 

Valued Contributor

@Georgiagrama wrote:

@Mlsg wrote:

@Georgiagrama wrote:

@50Mickey wrote:

@Georgiagrama wrote:

I think she is trying hard to emulate Diana as best she can, but she has a long way to go and certainly a lot to learn. It was her dream to be royalty and she is giving it her best.  She appeared somewhere the other day with the tag hanging off of her new dress.   

I do give her kudos for trying, and she is trying. And, she has the money at her disposal to do so.  

"It was alwys her dream to be royalty." You know this how? 

@50Mickey

There were several interviews with Meghans close friends prior to the marriage on television.  Friends she grew up with and friends she went to school with.  Perhaps you missed them.  They all had nice things to say about Meghan and they all mentioned that she was obessed with Diana.   

Close friends? It was not close friends. It was one  who knew her sometimes ago and they did not connect long time. Yellow press was looking somebody to get some  staff and they  found this one who said a lot of you know what.

But you free to believe.People believe what they want to believe.

Look like Royal family likes her and they really happy with Harry.

This is all the meters.

@Mlsg

So you are saying that these "friends" can say nice things about her, but they can't share their memory of Meghan's interest in Diana.........interesting. 

And yes, you are correct in that Harry appears to be totally in love with her and very happy.  And yes, that's all that matters. 

All I can say it’s depends how you say it. No this was not  real friend interview.  Sure like I already said this is my believe.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Georgiagrama wrote:

@Georgiagrama

???   Meghan had a dream to be royalty?   Where did you come up with that?   Well, yeah, all little girls want to be princesses, but so what?   

Super Contributor

just like meghan is using harry.

Super Contributor

amen to that!

Honored Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

I wouldn't want to be called a name that belonged to someone else -- no matter how wonderful they think that person was.

I'd rather have a nickname that was given to me because of me.

@Daisy Sunflower

Same here. It would bother me a lot to be called by anyone else’s name. It has nothing to do with how good or bad the other person might be. Im not that person. 

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

That's sweet if they meant it in a good way.  Unfortunately, I think Diana had her unstable moments.

Agreed, I can't image anyone wanting to be compared to her so that nickname is perplexing.