Honored Contributor

Re: Meghan and Harry

[ Edited ]

@Venezia wrote:

@Puppy Lips wrote:

@JaneMarple wrote:

@Puppy Lips wrote:

Frankly, I think I would want my OWN, NEW ring, not some hand me down that I would never feel was really mine.  I hope they have a long and happy life together.  

And just as a side note between us, I always thought Harry looked more like the guy Diana was fooling around with, the Polo instructor, than Charles.

Harry looks like the Spencer family!

Okay, okay, I give.  But that other guy did have red hair.  And there was speculation at the time, of who the real father was.

Why do people keep forgetting that she didn't get involved with "the other guy" until after Harry was born?  Quite a while after!

@JaneMarple - I didn't see till after I posted this that you (and others) have made the same point.  It's awful when a nasty rumor just won't go away!

That is the official version given to the public.  There is another version that Diana knew Hewitt before then.  Why do you keep forgetting that?

Honored Contributor

Re: Meghan and Harry

[ Edited ]

@Maltichonmom17  I think Harry looks more and more like Philip as Harry ages, esp. the eyes and nose. Even more so than Charles.

But there are also may side-by-side comparisons with him and Hewitt.  As I posted above, without seeing the DNA results, IMO either Hewitt or Charles could plausibly be his father. 

Honored Contributor

I used to think Hewitt was Harry's father probably because of the hair. Then, one day probably more than a few years ago, I saw a picture of the Harry and Charles together and Harry looked exactly like Charles. I was so surprised! I also realized that Diana's brother had the same red hair. So now I have no doubt Charles is his father. Just my observations.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Venezia wrote:

@Puppy Lips wrote:

@JaneMarple wrote:

@Puppy Lips wrote:

Frankly, I think I would want my OWN, NEW ring, not some hand me down that I would never feel was really mine.  I hope they have a long and happy life together.  

And just as a side note between us, I always thought Harry looked more like the guy Diana was fooling around with, the Polo instructor, than Charles.

Harry looks like the Spencer family!

Okay, okay, I give.  But that other guy did have red hair.  And there was speculation at the time, of who the real father was.

Why do people keep forgetting that she didn't get involved with "the other guy" until after Harry was born?  Quite a while after!

@JaneMarple - I didn't see till after I posted this that you (and others) have made the same point.  It's awful when a nasty rumor just won't go away!

That is the official version given to the public.  There is another version that Diana knew Hewitt before then.  Why do you keep forgetting that?

I'm forgetting nothing.  It didn't happen and all these conjectures - who is Harry's father, did the Royal Family have Diana killed - are the most ridiculous nonsense I've ever heard.  I suppose the only way the Royal Family will ever put this unhealthy speculation to rest forever, would be to have a DNA test.  They will never lower themselves to such a level just to appease prurient intrusions such as this.

And having said that:  IF they did have a DNA test and release the results, the same people who question it now would STILL say the results had been falsified.  Conspiracy theories abound!

Respected Contributor

@Venezia

Very well said.  You are absolutely right - utter and ridiculous nonsense.  Conjecture without facts and slandering the Royal Family and Diana in the worst way.  I would say it is time the gossips concentrate on what may need attention in their own backyard.   Think of how Harry must feel having his parentage rudely speculated on and how William and Harry must feel having their mother's memory dishonored byunfounded gossip and innuendo.

Honored Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@grandma r wrote:

A car crash in a tunnel, reporters all over on motorbikes, a driver who had alcohol in his system, taking more than an hour to get Diana to hospital (they didn't take her to the closest facility)......just a few of the facts that don't add up.

Let us not forget, Charles wanted to marry Camilla, and, it would be far easier with Diana out of the way.  I have always believed Prince Philip had a hand in this.

Oh dear.  Are you seriously accusing Prince Phillip of premeditated murder? 

@Venezia

Well, he hasn't been the nicest person, or the most faithful husband, so why shouldn't he also help Charles get rid of the problem ex wife?

Honored Contributor
Not ridiculous in the least. No one has to slander royal family. They did that easily and willingly. Treatment displayed especially death of Diana horrible and if not for the people demanding respect. Indeed possibility Diana was murdered is more real now after watching her speak in her own words. Shame on the Queen and Charles.
Esteemed Contributor

The story just didn't add up and thank you for saying what you did.  I could never understand why it took so long to get Diana to the hospital that was so close to where the accident occurred.  We probably will never know the truth, the powers that be have covered it too well.  I feel so badly for Harry and William who adored their mother and for the grandchildren who will never know their beloved grandmother.

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@LTT1 wrote:

@beach-mom@RoughDraft@Sweet_Serenity@Greeneyedlady21@Pearlee

A bit after the time of Diana's death, a very good friend of mine had visited London.

She said there were rumors that Diana had been killed by the Royal family because she was in love with Dody Al Fayad. His father was purchasing Harrod's and Britain was against this association.

Diana's death has always seemed a bit too "convenient" to me.

100% Correct. Of course! Unfortunately people can't handle the truth. Don't forget Prince Phillip family history with Germany. Documented fact. Including Abdication of Prince of Wales. He supported Hitler. Powers which control England wanted him out. Enter Wallis Simpson, Webs of deceptions. I believe that was no accident. Two hours to get Diana to hospital ten minutes away! Rubbish. Finally Queen's behavior. Scandalous.! English people demanded she show respect to future Kings Mother. Truly makes me sick to my stomach.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

Is it a full moon? Holy kwap, what utter twaddle.

Twaddle on.....

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Trusted Contributor

I don't usually believe conspiracy theories, BUT, not in Diana's case.  No way.  Diana was a thorn in the side of the royals.  A car accident in a tunnel, a coincidence?  So many suspicious things "just" happened.