Honored Contributor

I hope it's true 💖👑  They are a beautiful couple.

And I agree with you @Moonchilde, it is an honor for Kate to be given that ring. I'm sure it was daunting, but I think she has more than lived up to it. She's a class act.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor
BBC news explained protocol. OK news isn't one. Until then enjoying watching Harry's happiness. Love is all that matters. Close in age to Diana experiencing my own grandchildren grateful decided moving closer to be with them. Have new appreciation tribulations Diana went through. Watching Charles comment about love! Whatever love means. Then his face told the story. He knew he didn't love her.
Respected Contributor

@JaneMarple wrote:

@Puppy Lips wrote:

Frankly, I think I would want my OWN, NEW ring, not some hand me down that I would never feel was really mine.  I hope they have a long and happy life together.  

And just as a side note between us, I always thought Harry looked more like the guy Diana was fooling around with, the Polo instructor, than Charles.

Harry looks like the Spencer family!

He absolutely looks a lot like Charles Spencer when he was Harry's age.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

@beach-mom@RoughDraft@Sweet_Serenity@Greeneyedlady21@Pearlee

A bit after the time of Diana's death, a very good friend of mine had visited London.

She said there were rumors that Diana had been killed by the Royal family because she was in love with Dody Al Fayad. His father was purchasing Harrod's and Britain was against this association.

Diana's death has always seemed a bit too "convenient" to me.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

Have you seen photos of Princess Margaret's grandson?  I think his name is Andrew Chato.... anyway, he looks like an Adonis, if you know what I mean.  Hubba Hubba

Honored Contributor

Re: Meghan and Harry

[ Edited ]

@LTT1 wrote:

A bit after the time of Diana's death, a very good friend of mine had visited London.

She said there were rumors that Diana had been killed by the Royal family because she was in love with Dody Al Fayad. His father was purchasing Harrod's and Britain was against this association.

100% Correct. Of course! Unfortunately people can't handle the truth. Don't forget Prince Phillip family history with Germany. Documented fact. Including Abdication of Prince of Wales. He supported Hitler. Powers which control England wanted him out. Enter Wallis Simpson, Webs of deceptions. I believe that was no accident. Two hours to get Diana to hospital ten minutes away! Rubbish. Finally Queen's behavior. Scandalous.! English people demanded she show respect to future Kings Mother. Truly makes me sick to my stomach.

Honored Contributor

Wanted to say that I agree, it is adorable that Harry wanted Kate to wear the sapphire ring! Awww

And I WANT Meghan and Harry to get married! They seem to be a joyful couple!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@LTT1 wrote:

100% Correct. Of course! Unfortunately people can't handle the truth. Don't forget Prince Phillip family history with Germany. Documented fact. Including Abdication of Prince of Wales. He supported Hitler. Powers which control England wanted him out. Enter Wallis Simpson, Webs of deceptions. I believe that was no accident. Two hours to get Diana to hospital ten minutes away! Rubbish.

A car crash as a method of murder isn't very convincing.  If she had fastened her seat belt as Trevor had (the only survivor) she could have survived.   Deliberate car crash?  I don't think so....much too "iffy" a way to murder someone.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JaneMarple wrote:

@Puppy Lips wrote:

Frankly, I think I would want my OWN, NEW ring, not some hand me down that I would never feel was really mine.  I hope they have a long and happy life together.  

And just as a side note between us, I always thought Harry looked more like the guy Diana was fooling around with, the Polo instructor, than Charles.

@JaneMarple

For many many generations, the Spencer men have had red hair and freckles, so why is this so hard for people to believe?  

Take a good look at both Harry's and Diana's brother's hairlines .... and then both their lips and noses.

Then, compare Harry's & Hewitt's noses, lips

and hairlines.

It's pretty obvious Hewitt & Harry aren't related.

Related image

Related image

Honored Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

@JaneMarple wrote:

@Puppy Lips wrote:

Okay, okay, I give.  But that other guy did have red hair.  And there was speculation at the time, of who the real father was.

@Puppy Lips

See comparison photos in Post # 40.