Esteemed Contributor

Re: Meghan and Harry

[ Edited ]

@JaneMarple

Diana was actually with James Hewitt a long time prior to Harry's birth. Her marriage to Charles was already over. In the Diana documentary a few days ago - they said one hour after Diana gave birth to Harry --- Charles was off playing polo. He knew the child wasn't his. Harry not only has red hair like James Hewitt -- he has the same face.

Honored Contributor
"Diana in her own words"- YouTube has the entire film.
Super Contributor

This is so great to read !!!!!!   Aahhhhhh....another Royal Wedding that will have me glued to the TV and texting my Aunt thru out as we discuss everything  with champers in hand !!!!

High marks are still being given to Sophie and Edward for the earrings he designed for her and for Sophie's "coat effect" wedding dress.

I have a feeling there are approved pieces of jewelry. Kate has a welsh gold ring-- the gold has significance......need to reach back in my memory bank for that one.

Respected Contributor

Re: Meghan and Harry

[ Edited ]

So how does having red hair make him Hewitt's son? Have you seen the Spencer children? Have you noticed how much Harry resembles them? Have you noticed red hair runs in the Spencer family?

My understanding of Charles' behavior is that he wanted a daughter and not necessarily another son. And, really, if he knew Harry wasn't his, why does he treat him the same as William?

Really, these rumors need to STOP.

Respected Contributor

They make a beautiful couple.  

Respected Contributor

@beach-mom, I did not know that...the way I feel is that "Welcome to the New Age Total Family of England"....

I love royalty for the history, but times have changed so drastically.

I am glad we now recognize that.

Those "kids" still have such a function beyond filling royal coiffiures.....I wish them well because of their responsibilities. ....not to be underestimated.

Poodlepet2

Trusted Contributor

Charles is Harry's dad...Diana did not meet the other guy until 2 yrs after Harry was born!

Honored Contributor

@withaK wrote:

This is so great to read !!!!!!   Aahhhhhh....another Royal Wedding that will have me glued to the TV and texting my Aunt thru out as we discuss everything  with champers in hand !!!!

High marks are still being given to Sophie and Edward for the earrings he designed for her and for Sophie's "coat effect" wedding dress.

I have a feeling there are approved pieces of jewelry. Kate has a welsh gold ring-- the gold has significance......need to reach back in my memory bank for that one.

@withaK - I remembered this too, so I looked it up! The gold wedding bands are made of Welsh gold given to Queen Elizabeth's father and mother for their wedding. The tradition is 88 years old, and royal brides have worn Welsh gold bands ever since. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

If you ever see the Crown Jewels in person you would want some, they are breathtakingly beautiful...and many are huge!  Saw in 1989.

Honored Contributor

@KLevineFan wrote:

Charles is Harry's dad...Diana did not meet the other guy until 2 yrs after Harry was born!

@KLevineFan  That was the "official" story but there are also accounts saying she met him long before that.

@beach-mom  You were right to write you don't know whether this story is true. OK Magazine is not the most reliable source.  I wouldn't be a bit surprised if this story is not true.