Trusted Contributor

Re: Meghan and Harry expecting first child in the Spring

@NYC Susan: Wish I could have double hearted you. I love coming here knowing one of you ladies will be posting pics.

Keep them coming.

I'm 73 with daughters, grandchildren, volunteer and have many interests. This is one of my interests

Honored Contributor

This person is so obsessed with Meghan that they never miss a chance to post about her on every thread that comes along. Frequently they post more than once or twice

If I didn't like someone I would ignore them. Only people who are so eaten up with jealousy ,behave like this. Other people would ignore threads  about her, and  a move on. There are tons of forums here..they seem to hover over the Megan threads ,just waiting for a chance to say something unkind...click on their name ,and see for yourself ,how many other threads they comment on  Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Meghan and Harry expecting first child in the Springm with you

@princesess wrote:

im with you, im so sick of all this markle .......... i could puke.i

Fine, just take it outside of the threads that bring on your sickness

Esteemed Contributor

@Sadiesadie wrote:

@NYC Susan: Wish I could have double hearted you. I love coming here knowing one of you ladies will be posting pics.

Keep them coming.

I'm 73 with daughters, grandchildren, volunteer and have many interests. This is one of my interests

Thank you, @Sadiesadie!

This is just one of my many interests too.  My family, friends, work, hobbies, and many other things are far more important to me than the Royal Family.  I have a very full life that doesn't revolve around them, as I'm sure is the case for most if not all posters here.  There's no harm at all in sharing photos, etc, and those who aren't interested are more than welcome to move on to something that they feel is more worthy of their time.

Easy breezy!  :-)

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

@princesess wrote:

im with you, im so sick of all this markle .......... i could puke.i

Fine, just take it outside of the threads that bring on your sickness

Yes!  Really, it's not that difficult.

(I don't hear a lot about the Royals outside of these forums, and for sure if I felt that "all this markle" made me want to puke, I would not open a thread that had Meghan and Harry's names clearly in the subject title.  That would certainly decrease the chance of puking, which I would assume is something we all strongly prefer to avoid.)

Trusted Contributor

The last couple of pages of this thread are about other posters on the thread, and not about Meghan and Harry at all.  

I say congrats to the lucky couple!

Back on track (I hope).

Honored Contributor

American forensic artist Joe Mullins created these images of what their child might look like

ad1551bf4d7c637bb4c4a8f5efbe1ebb.jpeg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

Nah

Respected Contributor

Congrats to Harry and Meghan!  They are a lovely couple and I am sure they are thrilled.  

* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *