Honored Contributor

Re: Meghan & Harry.....the day after.

I didn't wonder about day 2 because that story and that picture have been on all the news programs and everywhere online.  Old news.  

Esteemed Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I didn't wonder about day 2 because that story and that picture have been on all the news programs and everywhere online.  Old news.  

Well I didn't see it, so thanks for posting the picture. 

I hope they continue to be as happy as they are now.  I suppose they will get photographed anytime they go anywhere.  That would not be fun in my opinion.  

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

I thought the headline on that article was very rude & unnecessary. After all they (wink wink ) have been living together since before they got engaged.

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom Thank you for your post. I think they are a marvelous couple and appear to be so right for each other. I guess part of me is happy for them because I feel Diana would be so proud of her two boys and the fact that Harry married someone who appears from all accounts to be the right mate for him with the shared interests. They are both capable of doing much good in the world and, like Diana, shed light on issues that most Royals would not want to be associated with.

Again, thanks!

Respected Contributor

So, on their second day, they drove someplace?  Stop the presses!

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Respected Contributor

Meghan's first official engagement as a royal. Her FIL's 70th birthday garden party

royal meg.jpg

Honored Contributor

I think  they went to a birthday party for Prince Charles. She fits the title, hat and all. I am wondering if she will use a different color palate and  start wearing brighter colors? The color today certainly suites her..

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Prince Charles looks very happy, wonderful seeing your children happy.

Valued Contributor

Spending one's life attending parties, and wondering "Am I wearing the right accessories" is a meaningless life.   Throw in a few trips to Boswana for good measure ....this gal hit the jackpot.

Honored Contributor

The Royal family does a great deal of charity work.I don't think their lives are meaningless. Many people benefit from the work they do, all around the world