Honored Contributor

Re: Meghan Wears Diana's Aquamarine Ring to Evening Reception

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

I love that ring.  Shawn is wearing a gorgeous replica of it tonight.  It’s on advance orders for mid July.  It’s 49 dollars.  What a fun looking ring.  It’s my favorite cut, emerald.  Can’t wait to get it.  

@Blingqueen023 - hey cutie, what's the item#? We are watching the NBA playoffs. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

I love that ring.  Shawn is wearing a gorgeous replica of it tonight.  It’s on advance orders for mid July.  It’s 49 dollars.  What a fun looking ring.  It’s my favorite cut, emerald.  Can’t wait to get it.  

@Chi-town girl  J357384 is the item number.  It’s gorgeous. Will be a fun ring to wear on the weekends.  Happy shopping.

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Chi-town girl  J357384 is the item number.  It’s gorgeous. Will be a fun ring to wear on the weekends.  Happy shopping.

TY @Blingqueen023! Wow!!! Did you order for your ring finger?

I am recording PMStyle and will watch it later

j357384.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

TY @Blingqueen023! Wow!!! Did you order for your ring finger?

I am recording PMStyle and will watch it later

j357384.jpg

@Chi-town girl  I Stuck with my regular size to wear on my ring finger, but since the shank is super skinny, I can wear it on my pointer to if I like.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

Aquamarine is absolutely a gorgeous blue in the fine quality shade of blue.  The one in the pictures on Meghan’s hand and Diana’s hand is the gorgeous blue, as would be expected.  The simulated on Shawn had on looks to me like a Swiss Blue Topaz.  It’s a beautiful ring, but it seems to not be the pure blue of Aquamarine.  I have a stunning 18 ct Swiss Blue Topaz that my husband gave me in 1996 for our 25th wedding anniversary, and I love it and receive compliments when I wear it.  Swiss Blue Topaz has a touch of green, so, it is not the color of Aquamarine.

I just want to put this post here for anyone who is expecting the stone to be a match in the color of top quality Aquamarine.

If if you want the gorgeous ring, enjoy it!  It is a beautiful ring!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nancy Drew wrote:

This ring is pretty but Diana’s/Meghan’s looked more ice blue than this turquoise. 

Since when is Q's website photography an accurate depiction? Lol We/shoppers joke about how the  Q website photos are sales deterrents.

I'm sure @Blingqueen023 will give us a review. Hopefully other shoppers too. Blingy is an online jewelry shopper and we discuss it often. It looks like a stunning ring.

Honored Contributor

Did I tell you all I have an aquamarine ring, yes maam. 7 carats. Lol. Mine is probably the remnant from buffing Dianas ring.. Lol

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Nancy Drew wrote:

This ring is pretty but Diana’s/Meghan’s looked more ice blue than this turquoise. 

Since when is Q's website photography an accurate depiction? Lol We/shoppers joke about how the  Q website photos are sales deterrents.

I'm sure @Blingqueen023 will give us a review. Hopefully other shoppers too. Blingy is an online jewelry shopper and we discuss it often. It looks like a stunning ring.

@Chi-town girl  From what Shawn presented the color of the ring is not a turquoise color at all.  It’s more of a blue topaz.  I’m not looking for an aquamarine stimulant.  That ring is very pretty and I love the fact it’s an emerald cut.  I’m sure we’ll get a lot of use out of it.  If you ordered it, wear in good health my friend.  It’s a stunner.  

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Nancy Drew wrote:

@Chi-town girl  From what Shawn presented the color of the ring is not a turquoise color at all.  It’s more of a blue topaz.  I’m not looking for an aquamarine stimulant.  That ring is very pretty and I love the fact it’s an emerald cut.  I’m sure we’ll get a lot of use out of it.  If you ordered it, wear in good health my friend.  It’s a stunner.  

@Blingqueen023 - I watched PMstyle after the NBA game. Watched the show segments that were of interest and glad Shawn had the ring on throughout the show. After seeing it, yes I ordered it Heart that's a great price for  SS and a beautiful stone/setting Heart I want it for my pointer finger. 

Thank you for posting it! Heart Heart Heart