Honored Contributor

Re: Meghan Threatens to Sue Canadian Paps

@Kachina624 wrote:

They'll soon be persona non grata in Canada.  If they expect to sell themselves commercially in some capacity, they better not kill interest in themselves.

They've already gone a long way to doing just that. I wouldn't walk across the street so see either one of them. I think they've essentially lost it. Maybe they should go live in a freaking cave. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

We are starting to see her tru colors now, she just wants attention! She makes it seem like she was a major a list star who left fame and fortune for love. She was a game show host who caught a break and landed a role. Harry is stupid, this was his family and his way of life since birth. All this for her??? She's trouble and the "Woo is me act, no one asking how I'm feeling" is an insult to all Mothers, especially working Mothers who don't have cooks, drivers,maids, nannies anf tons of MONEY to make life sweet. I get the impression, from her actions, she is in this for fame. People comment she is following in Diana's footprints? What a insult to Diana who was a class act. I think her Dad is right with his comments about her trashing the image of the royal family. He may know her better than we want to give him credit, after all he is her father and they were extremely close from what news reports have said.

Kate is the class act in that family and I'm sure little ol' Megan is JEALOUS!!! 

I give it 3-5 years before Harry wakes up and see who she really is!

In the meantime, if they want "privacy" news media outlets, quite covering them. Let's see how long before the want it back. Good Luck Canada!

Honored Contributor

@meem120 wrote:

I dont know.  She had 2 bodyguards with her and they couldnt stop the photographers?  Why didnt she just turn her back?

She's ready for her close-up Mister Demille...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

People (photographers) have to make a living, she is in a public place.  Surely photographs are to be expected. In the UK their private time was off limits, this is not the case in Canada.

With out public recognition ,and limelight how will they become 'financially self supporting, fund raising' and all that?  I think their real desire is to be 'on stage' when they choose, and 'off stage' when they don't. Some desires are mutually exclusive.

Drama does seem to follow her.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

The positive take away regarding H&M's country of choice.....they are in Canada

Honored Contributor

"We did some digging, and even under Canadian law -- which is not nearly as strict as the U.K. -- snapping pics with a telephoto lens where Meghan could have an expectation of privacy could be a basis for suing"

[​IMG][​IMG]

That poor baby......Will be sending Megan a belated baby shower gift. 

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

They'll soon be persona non grata in Canada.  If they expect to sell themselves commercially in some capacity, they better not kill interest in themselves.

They've already gone a long way to doing just that. I wouldn't walk across the street so see either one of them. I think they've essentially lost it. Maybe they should go live in a freaking cave. 

@stevieb  If they did that, Meghan would not get the publicity she appears to crave. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think she craves the attention and Harry made a huge mistake....and he has no graceful way out of it at this point. He has no skill set to use to adequately support himself or his wife and son, Maybe that’s why he is trying to find his wife a job, He should show some dignity, but it looks like Meghan has stripped him of that along with HRM and his royal duties and responsibilities. He clearly has no respect for his heritage. Costco clerk? Nurse assistant? Hope he can find something.

Why is she flashing a big smile for someone “hiding in the bushes”?

Honored Contributor

@bathina wrote:
We dont know if theybe sent a cease and desist letter. The TMZ article has no source. It could be made up for all we know.

@bathina 

Not if you know how to use google, LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@CJC wrote:

That Meghan is a real piece of work.

@CJC  And she's not through with us yet.  She's just getting up steam, and, appears to be relishing in it.